Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Hiya, what are low fat super noodles?

You can get 3 flavours - Thai Sweet Chilli, Chilli Chicken, Chicken & Herb. They are just Batchelors Super Noodles, but they say Low Fat on the front. Be warned, they're the only flavours that are free so normal Super Noodles will have syns.

thx for that, i'm gonna have a look

Finally started the shred today!

Yay! I did it last year, hated every moment of it but noticed a difference in the end! I plan on shredding after I have this baby!

I did the shred but in day 3 got a blocked milk duct and was in agony so had to stop. The strange thing is, the same happened to my friend, so I don't recommend it when breast feeding lol. It must be those darn jumping jacks.

If only I had that excuse lol! It wasn't that bad today, although I am so rubbish at the ab crunches. I can't seem to get the hang of pulling myself up from my stomach rather than just moving my neck haha.

We went out for dinner tonight and I had a couple of cheeky red wines. I think I'm starting to relax at the weekends due to 'sort of' being at target but would still like to lose a few pounds so I need to get strict. I also need to be stricter for the OHs sake as he is so keen with it and I'm the one who drives the diet so I can't be too slack or he won't lose the weight he wants to. We did have a lovely evening though!
:D

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 hot weetabix (HEXb) w/ sweetener, 125ml skimmed milk (HEXa), banana, blueberries, blackberries

Snack - beetroot, 5 mikado (2.5 syns)

Lunch - Sausage meat pasta made w/ grated carrot, tinned tomatoes, red onion, 2 WW sausages (1 syn), 18g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Dinner -
Shared starter - MEDITERRANEAN MEZZE Baba ghanoush, harissa hummus, tzatziki, chermoula crusted flatbread & hazelnut dukkah crusted aubergines, olives
Main - DUCK SALAD Crispy duck tossed with mooli, sesame seeds, carrot & cucumber in a plum & hoisin sauce
Drinks - Cappucino, 2 small red wine, sparkling water

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
1 tea pigs mint & liquorice
Sparkling water

Total syns = not a clue!? Lots! It could of been worse I suppose... :eek:

Breakfast...
2012-10-05%252011.32.29.jpg

Lunch...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Dinner... out

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Finally started the shred today!

Yay! Well done :)

If only I had that excuse lol! It wasn't that bad today, although I am so rubbish at the ab crunches. I can't seem to get the hang of pulling myself up from my stomach rather than just moving my neck haha.

Remember - your neck is not invited to this party!!! Keep it up, you'll soon get the hang of it :)

I was the same! Really couldn't do the crunches, but now it's all I do, loads of them everyday! (Well before holidays, need to start again!) x

I am in a whole world of pain today. There was me thinking the shred wasn't that bad - ouch! I've been walking like John Wayne all day haha.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 nimble wholemeal (HEXb), baked beans, 20g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Lunch - Mixed berries, fat free yoghurt

Snack - 3 mikado (1.5 syns)

Dinner - Piri Piri spiced Pork Loin (fat removed), SW chips, green beans, SW coleslaw made w/ carrot, red onion, cabbage

Whoops! - Slice of rhubarb pie & 1 tbsp custard (only a little slice and I didn't eat the crust so guessing at 11 syns)

4 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 12.5

Dinner... I could of eaten this again and the coleslaw was so yummy. I've got loads left over and it's only 2 syns for the whole lot so I barely had any syns at all in the tbsp I had.
2012-10-06%252019.45.40.jpg

Coleslaw Recipe -
http://myslimlinerecipebook.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/coleslaw.html
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Yey we just got Glastonbury tickets! I've never been before so that's pretty exciting!

I got some too!! Buzzing! Nightmare getting through though! X

I know what you mean. There was 8 of us trying and only the OH got through to purchase them.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - Magic porridge (HEXb), banana, blueberries, blackberries

Lunch - Low Fat Supernoodles, poached egg, bacon (fat removed), 2 babybel light (HEXa)

Snack - mullerlight greek (0.5 syns), 3 mikado (1.5 syns)

Dinner - SW Singapore Noodles (beansprouts, mangetout, red onion, red pepper)

Pud - banana, mullerlight toffee, third of a bag of 25g butterkist popcorn (2 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 4

Lunch... an experiment that I probably won't be recreating. It did give me an idea for an All Day Breakfast pasta salad that I might try out this week though!
2012-10-07%252014.04.22.jpg

Dinner... omg this was amazing. I got the recipe from this months SW mag. I didn't have sweet chilli sauce so will add this next time and I think I was a bit shy with the curry powder. I had it with chicken, pork and prawns and it tasted just like a takeaway!
2012-10-07%252020.25.14.jpg

Subscribing! Your food looks SO nice! x

No it was in the October mag. They were really nice I definitely recommend giving them a try!

My scales are broken so I have no idea how much I weigh. They've read 10.11 , 10.9 and 10.4 this morning so they're going back today. Can anyone recommend any reliable scales?

They're only a few weeks old and they're WW scales which I had before and were fine. Maybe they're just a faulty set?

They must be! I can't see why they would give false readings.... mind you that's just jogged my memory! I have in the past had to stand on them twice to get the accurate reading. I used to lean them up against the wall in the bathroom and every time I stood on them in the morning the first reading was always 4 or 5 lbs higher than the 2nd. I've kept them flat on the floor now and I've not had the problem since. How do you store them? x

They stay in the same spot. I weighed yesterday and I was 10st 6lbs and this morning I was 10st 11lbs. I can't have gained 5lbs in one day!? Then they said the other readings and the OH's was all over the place too.

Back