Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

So much for trying to keep my syns low today. I'm having a major chocolate craving and could easily eat another bag of maltesers! Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a 0 syn alternative! :rolleyes:

I always seem to get good losses straight after my period so I think I must hold a lot of water so that's why I've lost. I do think I won't be so lucky next week though. I'm just going to try to be as careful as possible and keep the syns low this week to make up for last week and this coming weekend.

I hope the move went well for you? Are you settling in? I absolutely hate moving house as I've had to do it so many times over the last few years so I understand how stressful it is. That's why I'm so excited about us buying our own place as we won't have to move again for a long time (I hope!)

The move went OK... with some nightmarish obstacles along the way! Thank you for asking :) Starting to settle in. We still have to bits to put away, boxes to chuck etc but I'm leaving that until the weekend now! I bet you're excited! You also get to decorate the walls!!! I never thought that would be an exciting prospect haha. I hope in the next few years we'll be in the same position!

Oooh do you have some exciting plans for the weekend?? It's my first weekend in a while not having something on.... so will stick to plan! Although saying that I have the OH's parents coming over so I may try to make a gingerbread loaf... synful!!

x

So much for trying to keep my syns low today. I'm having a major chocolate craving and could easily eat another bag of maltesers! Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a 0 syn alternative! :rolleyes:

And I totally sympathise with you on this!!! If only there were a 0 syn choccy fix!

We went to the cinema tonight and I may have had some popcorn! Not a huge amount but enough to take me over my syns! Oops!

Hi, i noticed on pg 11 u mentioned marks min chicken tikka fillets. Are these free and if so are there any other free ones ie sweet chilli chicken snack?

Yes they are. Tesco sweet chilli, tikka and flamegrilled are free too. Not sure about other supermarkets x

Crap at updating this but I haven't been strictly off plan just not entirely on it either. OH birthday today and househunting yesterday, plus a friends 30th tomorrow! I predict lots of syns!

In the spirit of non-diet food, look what I made for the OH!

ForumRunner_20121019_110438.png

ForumRunner_20121019_110456.png

That cake looks AMAAAZINGGG. At least it has superfree on it....:p

Oh my Lordy! That cake looks superb! Go you with the baking! X

Thanks guys! The cake was really good and we had a lovely weekend. I'm completely skint at the moment but we made the best of it. I treated him to breakfast in bed of American Pancakes with cream and fruit and a pressie which he didn't think he was going to get. We then went to Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe for the day and out to dinner with the OH's parents in the evening. We also went to the races yesterday and the OH won £64 so he was happy!

It was also a friends surprise 30th party last night so a pretty naughty week overall (again). I didn't get takeaway last night and instead thought it would be a good idea to make SW cheesy chips with bacon and mayo when I got home. They took bloody ages to cook and were gone in seconds so I don't think I'll be doing that again lol. Although it did sate my greasy food craving!

I 'm planning for a 100% week this week as there is nothing going on so no excuses! Hope you've all had a good weekend x

Back on plan and I finally have a bit of temp work to keep me going until Christmas! Phew!

Yesterday's Food Diary...

Breakfast - Mixed berries, grapes, 0% greek yoghurt, 1 tsp honey (1 syn)

Lunch - 2 nimble wholemeal (HEXb), scrambled eggs made w/ 30ml skimmed milk (HEXa), smoked salmon, 3 tsps flora el (1.5 syns)

Dinner - Smothered Chicken made w/ bacon (fat removed) & 20g rf cheddar (HEXa), SW Piri-Piri Chips, carrots, broccoli

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water
Tea pigs mint & liqourice

Total syns = 2.5

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Today's Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXb), 120ml skimmed milk (HEXa), sweetener, banana

Lunch - Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns), grapes

Dinner - Fragrant pork stir-fry w/ SW egg fried rice (sugarsnap peas, broccoli, courgette, red onion, spring onion, garlic, red chilli)

Snack - Funsize Maltesers(5 syns)

Highlights Caramel Hot Choc (2 syns)
3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 7.5

Dinner...
I got this recipe from the SW site and tweaked it a bit. I added sugarsnap peas, fresh chilli and some chicken bovril and it was SO good

Recipe - http://myslimlinerecipebook.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/fragrant-pork-stir-fry.html

2012-10-23%252018.11.07.jpg

Last edited:
It was really nice. It was really saucy too so reminded me of a Chinese takeaway. I'll definitely be making it again, maybe with chicken next time.

vintagepockets said:
Back on plan and I finally have a bit of temp work to keep me going until Christmas! Phew!

Yesterday's Food Diary...

Breakfast - Mixed berries, grapes, 0% greek yoghurt, 1 tsp honey (1 syn)

Lunch - 2 nimble wholemeal (HEXb), scrambled eggs made w/ 30ml skimmed milk (HEXa), smoked salmon, 3 tsps flora el (1.5 syns)

Dinner - Smothered Chicken made w/ bacon (fat removed) & 20g rf cheddar (HEXa), SW Piri-Piri Chips, carrots, broccoli

Sparkling water
Tea pigs mint & liqourice

Total syns = 2.5

Dinner...

How do you cook your chips as they look fantastic xx

I bought myself a bunch of new clothes for the new job. I barely have any office wear and the stuff I do have is either too big or buried in the storage container! Great excuse to go shopping though ;)!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXb), 130ml skimmed milk (HEXa), sweetener, blackberries

Lunch - Chicken Pot Shot (1 syn), banana, mullerlight

Snack - pickled onions, 15g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Dinner - Seasoned Roast Beef w/ co-op maris piper mash (2 syns), green beans and roasted red pepper, red onion & courgette

Highlights Hot Choc (2 syns)
Small glass of red wine (4.5 syns)
Sparkling water
Herbal tea

Total syns = 9.5

Dinner...
I got this mini beef roasting joint from asda and completely coated it in seasoning (garlic salt, black pepper, mixed herbs with garlic and steak rub) and it was delicious. We'll definitely be purchasing one of these again (but I'll aim for it to be a bit rarer next time!)
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Back