Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Updating from my phone again as I can't be bothered to get the laptop out. I'm so tired atm - just getting used to working full time again is completely knackering lol.

Dinner at the OHs parents tonight. Although it wasn't on plan it wasn't terribly calorific either so hopefully won't do too much damage.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, activia 0%

Lunch - wholemeal roll (HEXb) w/ 30g rf cheddar (HEXa), 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), 1 tbsp el mayo (0.5 syns), ham, lettuce, cucumber, French Fries (4 syns)

Snack - sugarsnap peas, carrot, grapes, Thai mugshot (0.5 syns), 1 celebration chocolate (2 syns)

Dinner (at OHs parents) -
1 small slice sourdough bread, olives, tomatoes, calamari, feta cheese
Chicken and vegetable stirfry w/ fresh egg noodles and Tesco stirfry sauce
2 mini meringues, raspberries, low fat Greek yoghurt

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns)
3 tea w/ semi-skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = ?

Yesterday was fine food wise but my OH and I had some good news to celebrate so we had a pub dinner.

Are you sharing your news? House? Job? Or something else?

Hi I hope you don't mind me dropping in, I was just reading through your diary you have given me so many ideas. You have done so well I only hope I can be as successful :D

suzyflo said:
Are you sharing your news? House? Job? Or something else?

My OH has arthritis and the medication he's on at the moment means we can't try to get pregnant. But its now looking like he's eligible for a different type which means we can and will also be more beneficial for his condition.

We also finally got our insurance claim money for the stolen clothes! We're currently shopping and I've bought my first pair of size 10 jeans. I was a bit apprehensive about buying them as I've been a size 12 forever and my mindset is that I may put weight on and not be able to fit into them again. BUT it gives me more reason to maintain and stay a 10 so all of my lovely new clothes fit!

Ruthie-D said:
Hi I hope you don't mind me dropping in, I was just reading through your diary you have given me so many ideas. You have done so well I only hope I can be as successful :D

Glad you've got some inspiration from my ramblings! :)

Thank you. I'm chuffed to bits with my new figure so I'm just hoping I can maintain now. Do you have a diary?

I'm wearing size 10 jeans!!!! :bliss:

Attachments

• [UNSET].jpg
    [UNSET].jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 119
Food Diary...

Breakfast - wholemeal roll (HEXb), 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn), bacon, (fat removed), poached egg, actvia 0%

Snack - 2 mikado (1 syn), couple of bites of choc-cakey-biscuit thing from Costa (10 syns?)

Dinner - Chilli con carne w/ boiled rice (chopped tomatoes, onion, red peppers, mushrooms) (0.5 syns), dollop of fat free fromage frais, 10g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Snack - 2 matchmakers (2 syns)

1 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
1 costa skinny cappucino (HEXa) w/ 2 sugars (2 syns)
Sparkling water
Sugar free Ribena
1 herbal tea

Total syns = 17.5

Dinner... (a bit of a mess as I was starving as missed lunch and desperate to eat!)
Recipe - My Slimline Recipe Book: Chilli Con Carne
2012-11-03%252019.27.50.jpg

Well done!!! Size 10 jeans must feel damn good :)

Thanks guys! I may have done a little dance when they did up... :)

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 small wholemeal (HEXb), scrambled egg made w/ 30ml skimmed milk (HEXa), smoked salmon, 3 tsps flora el (1.5 syns)

Lunch - Stirfry (babycorn, green beans, red onion, spring onion, carrot, courgette, beansprouts, garlic, red chilli) w/ dried egg noodles, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce(1 syn)

Snack - 1 mikado (0.5 syns), 1 matchmaker (1 syn), 25g butterkist bag (5 syns),
grapes

Dinner - 2 ww sausages (1 syn), baked beans, frylight fried egg, sauteed potatoes

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water
1 herbal tea
Sugar free Ribena

Total syns = 10

Dinner...
(I know "where is the SF" but I've still got one of my 5-a-day on there
:eek:)
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Yummy dinner Vintagepockets!!!! Those saute potatoes look amazing!

My OH has arthritis and the medication he's on at the moment means we can't try to get pregnant. But its now looking like he's eligible for a different type which means we can and will also be more beneficial for his condition.

We also finally got our insurance claim money for the stolen clothes! We're currently shopping and I've bought my first pair of size 10 jeans. I was a bit apprehensive about buying them as I've been a size 12 forever and my mindset is that I may put weight on and not be able to fit into them again. BUT it gives me more reason to maintain and stay a 10 so all of my lovely new clothes fit!

Congratulations on the good news Vintagepockets, you must be so happy! Are you and your OH planning to try to get pregnant soon? How exciting :) Hows' the house-hunting going actually? It's kind of cool that your parents are OK with you guys staying with them, they must really like your OH :)
I'm wearing size 10 jeans!!!! :bliss:

OMG this is AMAZING! You look fab, what an achievement! YAY YAY YAY! I can't wait to be there myself :D

Yesterday's Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, 35g Jordans natural muesli (HEXb), activia 0%

Lunch - Stirfry w/ dried egg noodles, mushrooms, spring onion, red onion, green beans, carrot, beansprouts, babycorn, garlic, red chilli, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)

Snack - grapes, 6 pieces Aero mint (6 syns), 2 celebrations (2 syns)

Dinner - Chicken and Chorizo Paella (4.5 syns for 50g Chorizo) (red pepper, red onion)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 13.5

Dinner...

Recipe - http://myslimlinerecipebook.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/chicken-chorizo-paella.html
2012-11-05%252019.31.36.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on the good news Vintagepockets, you must be so happy! Are you and your OH planning to try to get pregnant soon? How exciting :) Hows' the house-hunting going actually? It's kind of cool that your parents are OK with you guys staying with them, they must really like your OH :)

OMG this is AMAZING! You look fab, what an achievement! YAY YAY YAY! I can't wait to be there myself :D

Thanks Tracey! We're still looking. We're moving up to Manchester which is a bit of a trek from where we are the moment so we're not viewing houses as often as we would like. We're planning some more viewings this weekend so fingers crossed! :)

We really want babies now tbh but we're going to wait until we're moved and settled and possibly even married but we'll see. We've been talking about getting engaged so hopefully that will happen before the new year. It's all very exciting!!!

Last edited:
Yummy dinner Vintagepockets!!!! Those saute potatoes look amazing!

Hi Vintage Pockets - along to subscribe after a rec by HoneyOC. Diary is looking good - look forward to seeing more of your meals!

Subscribing too after seeing your mention on Honeys diary! Loving the pics and what have read so far! Might cost me though as amon the tea pigs site wondering whether or not to purchase!
How did you do those sauteed potatoes?

Hi Emsie and book_lover, and thanks Honey for the recommendation :)!

The potatoes were sliced and microwaved for 5 mins, then just coated in herbs, garlic salt and onion powder and fried in frylight. I used some old new potatoes and had to shove them back in the microwave again as they weren't soft enough and were taking ages! When I cubed normal white potatoes it seemed to work much better. I've also seen people mention doing it with tinned potatoes so I may have to try that next time.

book_lover said:
gorgeous looking paella - with the proper rice too by the looks of it. Now I want paella for tea and not the cowboy pie I've half made!

It was lovely! The OH is already requesting we have it again but it could be down to me allowing him to eat Chorizo lol.

I got the recipe on here somewhere but couldn't find it to link back to it so updated my blog with the recipe instead so I remember how to make it again. It is paella rice. I bought that, risotto and pudding rice ages ago and never use it. I'll have to try out a risotto next time!

Back