Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

vintagepockets said:
Thank you! :D

I've noticed that you haven't been about. I expect I'll stop updating once we've moved and I'm in a busier job. I tend to do it when I'm at work now or on my phone in front of the TV.

I'm not really weighing in on a specific day anymore, just when I remember or if I'm feeling it's a skinny day lol. Last weigh in was 10st 5lbs so I expect I'll fluctuate between that and 10st 3lbs which I'd be happy with. As long as I remain below 10st 7lbs I'll be very happy :)

Please dont stop when you move :(

Food looking great as always! Where is the recipe for the chicken tikka and pilau rice? Looks amazing! Also 5 syns for a little naan is so worth it in my book. You should try the onion bhaji recipe i posted. So simple and gorgeous!

I really love reading your food diary so i hope you dont stop posting when you move :(

We'll have to have a little online going away party with some flying saucers haha. I wish i liked them!

Please dont stop when you move :(

i second that x i read through your diary mon, tue and wed this week and decided on the way to work on thurs this is the day, i've been on it 3 days now and it was defo your diary that inspired me to shift my butt. just thought i'd let you know and tell you that if you stop posting you will be missed....thank you x

suzie&baby4013 said:
i second that x i read through your diary mon, tue and wed this week and decided on the way to work on thurs this is the day, i've been on it 3 days now and it was defo your diary that inspired me to shift my butt. just thought i'd let you know and tell you that if you stop posting you will be missed....thank you x

Ah thanks that's so amazing that my diary inspired you! Please let me know how you get on. Are you going to do a diary? I really recommend you do it's definitely what helped me stay motivated and lose the weight! Without it I don't think I would of stuck with it.

Don't worry guys I don't plan to disappear. I'm hoping that I'll continue to update my food diary with food, but if I don't I'll still be around and posting maybe just not a daily food intake but we'll see. At the moment I seem to be posting in the week and not at weekends as I'm kind of having them off so maybe I'll continue like that.

I'd miss minimins and you guys too much anyway :)

The scales say 10st 3.25lbs this morning :)

I had a bit of an indulgent weekend but nothing too crazy. We had chip shop tea on Friday night and I had chips, saveloy and curry sauce, then had a couple of chocolate digestives. Saturday was ok. We went to a new Wholefoods that opened locally and I had salady-bits from the deli counter, then made my Indian feast in the evening which was absolutely delicious! My parents had a curry from Asda and said mine was better! It was my niece’s birthday party on Sunday so we popped along to that and I resisted the cake, but then we went out for dinner with the OH’s family and I had exactly what I wanted – burger and chips! It was delicious! Booze-wise I had half a can of Carling and 2 small glasses of wine all weekend.

Quick summary…

Friday night... chip shop chips, saveloy and curry sauce

Saturday…

Breakfast – French toast w/ ff natural yoghurt, mixed berries and fried banana

Lunch (out) – salad bits from the deli counter at Whole Foods

Dinner – (all homemade and SW friendly!) Chicken Tikka Masala, Bombay Potato, pilau rice, asda mini naan (only 5 syns), half a can of Carling

Sunday…

Breakfast – scrambled egg and smoked salmon on 2 slices small wholemeal

Lunch/Dinner (out) – Burger and fries (amazing!), 2 small glasses of wine

Planning to have a good week this week. Out for dinner Wednesday night but I'll have chicken in oyster sauce and boiled rice, then out in London Saturday night so that'll be a boozy one! I'm there less than 24 hours so it shouldn't be too bad with food at least!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, activia 0%

Snack - carrot, 1 tbsp rf houmous (1.5 syns), 3 mikado (1.5 syns)

Lunch - wholemeal roll (HEXb), ham, 20g rf cheddar (HEXa), lettuce, 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), 1 tbsp el mayo (0.5 syns), wotsits (5 syns), grapes

Snack - activia snackpot (1 syn)

Dinner - Sirloin steak w/ chimichurri rub, SW chips, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, carrot, red onion, 1 tsp bbq sauce (0.5 syns)

Snack - 4 flying saucers (1 syn)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water
2 herbal tea

Total syns = 12

Dinner... we bought the steaks from whole foods at the weekend and they were cooked to perfection by the OH
2012-11-26%252019.44.16.jpg

Look at those steaks!
2012-11-26%252018.51.04.jpg

Last edited:
Just been browsing in your diary - really inspiring, massive congrats on reaching your target! It must feel amazing. I got down to under ten stone, but then put a stone back on, so it is really great to read about someone maintaining, as I hope to be at my target in the next few months.

Your food always looks amazing. I totally agree with you that one of the best things about this plan is getting into the kitchen and trying new things. For some reason, I get a bit more inspired when I have some rules to stick to!

Just been browsing in your diary - really inspiring, massive congrats on reaching your target! It must feel amazing. I got down to under ten stone, but then put a stone back on, so it is really great to read about someone maintaining, as I hope to be at my target in the next few months.

Your food always looks amazing. I totally agree with you that one of the best things about this plan is getting into the kitchen and trying new things. For some reason, I get a bit more inspired when I have some rules to stick to!

Thanks hun that's fab that my diary has helped you. Yeah it is a bit surreal being almost 10st as I NEVER thought I could weigh this little. I just thought my natural weight was 11st 2lbs as I had been that weight for years, but obviously I just needed to try a bit harder. Now that it's off there is no way I'm letting my weight go up past 10st 7lbs. I just feel so much more comfortable and I love that I can buy tighter clothes (in a size 10!!!) and not feel self conscious. I do still have wobbly bits though so I should sort that out really.
What I really need to do is exercise but with the weather the way it is all I want to do is go home and get into my pj's - not the best excuse I know!

I'm definitely not the strictest I could be with the plan as I tweak a little and I don't always have my third superfree but it's worked and I genuinely enjoy the plan. I love experimenting and trying to make recipes SW friendly which is normally really easy to do, and my cooking is nearly always complemented on which is great.

You've done amazingly well so far, I'm sure you'll get to target in no time. I'm still learning how to maintain. I've been having a few extra syns and indulging at the weekends and it seems to be ok so far. I just get paranoid that my scales are broken as I feel like I should be gaining weight. If I do start to see the pounds creeping back up then I'll just have to get stricter again.

Lots of luck with getting to target. Do you have a diary?

When I got home from work last night the OH wasn’t hungry as he had a late lunch so I decided to have a snack to keep me going. So I got some sprouts out of the freezer, cooked them and had those with salt and pepper! How sad am I? Hahaha. I actually really fancied them though that’s the weirdest thing haha.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, 0% activia, 35g jordans natural muesli (HEXb)

Snack - 3 mikado (1.5 syns), half a pack of french fries (2 syns)

Lunch - pasta w/ 30g rf cheddar (HEXa), ham, 2 tbsps el mayo (1 syn), sweetcorn, red onion, cucumber

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Chilli con carne (0.5 syns) (red onion, red pepper, tinned tomatoes, garlic, red chilli) w/ boiled rice and a dollop of 0% greek yoghurt

Snack - 2 squares of Mint Aero (2 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
2 herbal tea
Sparkling water
Small red wine (4.5 syns)

Total syns = 11.5

Dinner...
2012-11-27%252019.58.34.jpg

When I got home from work last night the OH wasn’t hungry as he had a late lunch so I decided to have a snack to keep me going. So I got some sprouts out of the freezer, cooked them and had those with salt and pepper! How sad am I? Hahaha. I actually really fancied them though that’s the weirdest thing haha.

Mmmm, I love sprouts! :)

Yeah I dished up a portion into my tupperware for lunch tomorrow with a jacket potato. Haha I'm getting a reputation at work for the amount of tupperware I take in. I'll have 4 boxes with me tomorrow!

Last edited:
suzyflo said:
Mmmm, I love sprouts! :)

Haha me too! The OH wasn't best pleased with the after effects though. Haha!

I'm the same with Tupperware... Today I have a jacket wrapped in tin foil, spaghetti Bol in one box and my hex a of cheese in the other!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back