Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

** double post **

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, ff natural yogurt, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - All day breakfast on 2 small wholemeal (HEXb) made w/ 2 ww sausages (1 syn), bacon (fat removed), baked beans, seasoned & sliced tinned new potatoes fried in frylight w/ a frylight fried egg on top, 2 tsps flora el (1 syn)

Dinner (at OHs mums) - fajita spiced chicken, onions, peppers, tilda lime & coriander rice, grated cheese (HEXa), olives, handful of oven chips, extra virgin olive oil for cooking

Dessert (at OH mums) - mango, raspberries, chobani peach yoghurt (2.5 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
2 herbal tea
Sparking water
1/2 small glass of red wine (syns)

Total syns = ??

Lunch...

ForumRunner_20130111_000422.png

ForumRunner_20130111_000440.png

I haven't seen those Chobani yogjurts in any of our tescos :-( i'll try another few and hope for the best. It would really help with my sweet cravings at the moment because i keep reaching for chocolate when a nice creamy yoghurt is exactly what I would love! Hopefully i'll find some this weekend :D

The educational admin job you're talking about pretty much deacribes my job so please ask questions if you have any. When you get interviews I can help you with certain things you could mention which would make you stan out. It is very varied! My job is a mix of sales (courses when people call up and enquire), bit of advertising and marketing, and then looking aftr our current students in every way. It is very varied and a nice mix of different tasks you can switch between to make your day less monotonous. It's also lovely getting to know the students and seeing then from the moment they enquire right through to the point where they are given their award/diploma/certificate.

You have ICM in the UK right? Of course you di they are UK based. Well we run a lot of their courses so I liase with them a lot too :) same with Nebosh who are the people who run environmental management and health and safety courses!

X

Thanks hun that would be great. I like the idea of helping students but the sales and marketing is something I hope to avoid. It suits a lot of people but I've learnt I'm not commission focused and hated marketing when I did it. It seems that every job is completely different to the next so I suppose I just need to be thorough when looking at job adverts and I need to find out as much information as possible if I get to interview so it's clear what the job entails.

I suppose I'm not 100% sure of what I'm specifically looking for but I've been looking at job adverts and some are a definite no and others are more appealing. There is one I've found that I'm tempted to apply for. I suppose there's no harm in applying! Thanks for your help hun I'll definitely get in touch for tips xx

Last edited:
It looks like we could be moving into our new house the weekend after next! I can't tell you how excited I am!!!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 small wholemeal (HEXb), bacon (fat removed), frylight fried egg, 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch - pasta w/ red onion, sweetcorn, bacon (fat removed), 30g rf cheddar (HEXa), 1 tbsp el mayo (0.5 syns)

Dinner - Pork fried rice w/ broccoli, mangetout, babycorn, red onion and 100ml mayflower curry sauce (4 syns)

Snacks - 2 Thorntons (5 syns), bite of Crunchie (1 syn), few rice crackers (1.5 syns)

1 herbal tea
Sparkling/soda water

Total syns = 14

I seem to have had pork with every meal!?

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a meal I made for lunch last week and didn't post - Crab

Last edited by a moderator:
Food Diary...

Breakfast - 35g M&S fruity granola (HEXb 1 tweak), banana, mixed berries, ff natural yoghurt, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - Bacon & Broccoli Macaroni Cheese made w/ 25g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Dinner - SW beef burger, wholemeal roll (HEXb 2), lettuce, red onion, spring onion, cucumber, red pepper, 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn), 1 tbsp el mayo (0.5 syns), homemade red pepper salsa

Snacks - tyrells propercorn (4 syns), banana, mullerlight toffee

1 herbal tea
Sparkling water

Total syns = 6

Lunch... From the latest magazine but I added bacon, left out the tomatoes and used garlic salt instead of garlic as I'd run out. It was really tasty - I'll definitely be making it again!
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Food Diary...

Breakfast - 35g M&S fruity granola (HEXb 1 tweak), banana, mixed berries, ff natural yoghurt, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - Bacon & Broccoli Macaroni Cheese made w/ 25g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Dinner - SW beef burger, wholemeal roll (HEXb 2), lettuce, red onion, spring onion, cucumber, red pepper, 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn), 1 tbsp el mayo (0.5 syns), homemade red pepper salsa

Snacks - tyrells propercorn (4 syns), banana, mullerlight toffee

1 herbal tea
Sparkling water

Total syns = 6

Lunch... From the latest magazine but I added bacon, left out the tomatoes and used garlic salt instead of garlic as I'd run out. It was really tasty - I'll definitely be making it again!
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Dinner...
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Macaroni cheese looks NOM! I am definitely going to try that one!

just to say I made your tikka last night, it was delish! :)

Glad you enjoyed it! It has to be one of my favourite SW-friendly curries!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, mixed berries, 0% Greek, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - 2 slices soda bread (HEXb tweak), smoked mackerel pate (HEXa), smoked salmon

Afternoon Tea(!) - fruit scone w/ clotted cream and low sugar jam (14 syns)

Dinner - Roast chicken w/ stock roast potatoes, parsnips, carrot, broccoli, swede, gravy (1 syn)

Dessert - Turkish delight mullerlight, raspberries

Snack - M&S popcorn (4 syns), flying saucers (3 syns)

2 herbal tea
Sparkling water

Total syns =22.5

Lunch...
2013-01-15%252014.16.51.jpg

Last edited:
Honey has moved her diary to the Silver section :(

That means we can't see her diary anymore :( Or how does this work?

You should be able to now that you're over 500 posts. I can see it still so didn't realise! Give it a look and let me know xx

Last edited:
Hey!! Yes I moved my diary, just felt a bit exposed with all the recent personal pics! I'm sure you're on 500 posts now and can see it :D

Sorry to hijack VP! Your food looks amazing as usual, so hearty!

No probs honey!

Not been eating on plan at all for the last few days. We went up to Manchester on Thursday to see the house again and got back yesterday. Today there's no excuse really!

Thursday...

Breakfast - 2 ww sausages (1 syn), frylight egg, baked beans, 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), 2 small wholemeal (HEXb)

Lunch (out) - pitta, houmous, olives, lamb kofta, feta cheese, salad

Dinner (out at Chiquitos) - chicken in habanero sauce, onions, peppers, spicy rice

Snacks - 1 twix finger, 1.5 bourbons

1 frozen margherita
1 san miguel

Friday...

Breakfast (out) - 1 wholemeal, slice of cheese, slice of ham, margerine

Lunch (out) - half a Tesco Pad Thai sandwich, tyrells popcorn

Dinner - 2 small wholemeal (HEXb), 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), mushrooms, 2 ww sausages (1 syn), 2 frylight eggs

Snack - low fat supernoodles, rf cheddar

Really crap food yesterday!

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXb) w/ skimmed milk (HEXa), sweetener & banana

Lunch - 4 slices asda pizza & 2 chicken wings (syns)

Dinner - Fakeaway Chinese chicken curry w/ egg fried rice (4 syns for Mayflower curry sauce) (white onion, spring onion, peas)

Snacks - tyrells popcorn, 6 celebrations,
3 olives, slice of tiger bread (syns) w/ homemade smoked mackerel pate (HEXa)

Baileys & Brandy (syns)

Total syns = lots!

We had a lovely day though as my step brother and his wife came over at lunch (hence the pizzas) and they asked me and the OH and my sister and her boyfriend to be godparents for this little cutie!

ForumRunner_20130120_195653.png

Chuffed to bits!!!

Dinner... still not as good as a takeaway but a pretty good replacement. I think I'm going to go for the hot variety next time and see how that is.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Better day today but still not amazing. Also WI this morning and gained a few lbs and now 10st. Bang on target so happy with that but I need to try to be a bit more in control so I don't gain much more.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, 0% Greek yogurt, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - wholemeal roll (HEXb), rf cheddar (HEXa), 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), 1 tbsp light salad cream (1 syn), lettuce, cucumber

Snack - half a fruit scone w/ 1 tsp clotted cream and 1 tsp low sugar jam (8 syns), half shortbread biscuit (4 syns)

Dinner - chicken & chorizo paella (5 syns) (red onion & red pepper)

Snacks - mullerlight coconut, 6 mint thins (3 syns)

1 herbal tea
Soda water

Total syns = 22.5

Dinner...
We hadn't had this in ages and wow it was yummy! (AWFUL picture!)

2013-01-20%252020.14.33.jpg

Last edited:
Back