Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, 0% Greek yoghurt, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - wholemeal roll (HEXb), 1 tsp flora el (0.5 syns), egg mayo (0.5 syns), lettuce, 20g NuMe cheese & onion popcorn (4.5 syns), carrots

Snack - shortbread (5 syns)

Dinner - pork stirfry made w/ red onion, babycorn, mangetout, soya beans, ginger, chilli, garlic, dried egg noodles, soy sauce, fish sauce, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns), 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce (0.5 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
1 herbal tea
Sparkling water

Total syns = 10

Update: we met the OHs family as his brother just got a new job. We joined them for dinner but we didn't eat as we'd already cooked when they rang. I did have half a dough stick and a bite of the OHs banana & choc crepe, plus 3 celebrations and an options hot choc when we got home. Ooh and a glass of champagne.

So basically I had a lot of syns today overall!

Last edited:
We're out for dinner tomorrow for my Mums birthday and I'm not going to even attempt to be on plan and I'm going to TRY to not feel guilty about it. It's at the bar I've been working at recently and I've never tried their famous burger so I'm having that and I can't wait! I'm planning to not have my HEXs tomorrow so there's at least some damage limitation. I've preordered the crumble for pudding too but the portion sizes are massive so if I'm full I'll cancel it.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Last edited:
Just enjoy yourself.

I love a good burger, I think I might have to make some Sw ones now lol :)

Off to see our house today to measure up :)

Hope the house viewing went well.

I had the burger and pud which were yum but then I felt like I'd eaten a brick I was that full and uncomfortable. At least it meant I barely drank anything after that as I couldn't fit anything else in so no hangover for me today!

Last edited:
Just been looking through your recipe blog - it is amazing!! I've just announced to hubbie that we are having pulled pork on Saturday for tea :)

can't wait to try them, looks really inspiring.

thank you and well done on your loss
x

Thanks guys! Glad you found some recipes you like. They're all adapted from full fat recipes or SW ones that I've tweaked so I can't take all the credit but they're all recipes we eat regularly. Enjoy the Pulled Pork! I highly recommend the paella too x

Last edited:
I'm like a bottomless pit today - I just can't stop eating! Considering how full I was last night that didn't put me off today. So far I've had 2 crusty slices of granary bread (1 w/ marmite, the other w/ baked beans & rf cheddar), roast dinner, filo pastry thing with raspberries and Greek yoghurt, cheese & onion popcorn and some mint chocolate thins. I could eat again now and I've only just had the beans on toast! It must be TOTM as I have a mahoosive spot on my nose too!

Last edited:
Hi, sorry I've not been by for a while, I haven't really been doing any updating lately, too lazy! You're doing great.
How exciting for you to be moving into your new house soon, bet you cant wait. Hubby and I have got a lot of decorating/doing up work coming up too as we're completing on an investment property on Friday, something hubby has wanted to get his teeth into for some time, we've got it at a good price and it only needs cosmetic work to bring it up to scratch, at the moment we're unsure if we'll keep it and rent it out or sell it on...we'll probably wait until it's finished and then decide. All exciting stuff!

That sounds so exciting! We're hoping to be in by Friday but these things never go smoothly which we're finding out. I'm still hoping we can get everything sorted and move this week.

I can't wait to do the work. We've been advised to live in it for a while so we can make sure we like the area etc and also get used to living there and get a better idea of how we use the space before we do anything but I can't help getting ahead of myself! I'd love to do the work straight away if we can get a loan agreed. I've been fantasizing about having a house for years so I'm more excited by this than wedding planning at the mo!

Last edited:
I'm absolutely obsessed with this stuff at the moment...

Smoked Mackerel Pate - nom!

ForumRunner_20130128_150720.png

Last edited:
Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, 0% Greek yoghurt, 1 tsp sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - 2 small wholemeal (HEXb), 2 WW sausages (1 syn), baked beans, 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), rf cheddar (HEXa)

Snack - half a slice of crusty granary bread (4 syns), smoked mackerel pate (HEXa), 1 mint thin (0.5 syns)

Dinner - Spiced mango cod w/ lemon & spinach rice (1 syn for mango chutney) (red pepper, red onion, spinach, peas)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
2 herbal tea
Sparkling water

Total syns = 8

Update (after a major chocolate craving): half a pint of cider (5 syns), treatsize malteasers (5 syns), treatsize drifter (5 syns), popcorn (4 syns), highlights hot choc (2 syns)

Total syns = 29
(what is wrong with me!?)
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed for you for Friday!

I feel a bit deflated today. The enormity of all the solicitors forms I did today to sell my place and the costs involved is just soooooo depressing and long winded. I'm just trying to stay foccussed on the end result!

I know what you mean. It'll all be worth it in the end (we hope lol)!

Seafood Paella looks amazing! Where do you get the recipes from?xx

The chicken & chorizo one is a SW one I think and the seafood paella is one I adapted from the Guardian's website. I like to look for recipes online and adapt them to my tastes or SW rules. I put the ones I'd make again on my blog so I can easily access them on my phone when I'm in the kitchen.

Last edited:
I didn't have much SF, or fruit and veg in general, today. We were out for most of the day sorting out house stuff and we were meant to get lunch whilst we were out but ran out of time so I had to grab some chicken from Sainsbury's and I had the bread and pate when we got home at about 5 as I was starving! So basically not the best day food wise as I like to try to have fruit/veg with every meal even if it's not SF but never mind!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 small wholemeal (HEXb), bacon (fat removed), frylight egg, 2 tsps flora el (1 syn), 1 tsp ketchup (0.5 syns)

Lunch - 1 small wholemeal (4 syns), smoked mackerel pate (HEXa), grilled chicken

Dinner - chilli con carne (1 syn) (tinned tomatoes, red pepper, onion) w/ rice

Snack - shortbread (7 syns), thorntons mint choc (3 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
2 herbal tea
Sparkling water

Total syns = 16.5

Last edited:
Food is looking yummy VP

Haven't been blue to comment on diaries very easily for a while, as the app was playing up on my iPad, but it appears to be working again now. (Let's hope it stays that way)

Thanks BritMum. The forums are very quiet at the mo - a lot of the diaries I read regularly have gone awol! Glad to see you back x

Last edited:
That sounds so exciting! We're hoping to be in by Friday but these things never go smoothly which we're finding out. I'm still hoping we can get everything sorted and move this week.

I can't wait to do the work. We've been advised to live in it for a while so we can make sure we like the area etc and also get used to living there and get a better idea of how we use the space before we do anything but I can't help getting ahead of myself! I'd love to do the work straight away if we can get a loan agreed. I've been fantasizing about having a house for years so I'm more excited by this than wedding planning at the mo!

Yes exciting and a bit nerve wracking too, hope we've done the right thing, no going back now though, we've already encountered a minefield trying to get some reasonably priced unoccupied property insurance, i didn't realise it would be so difficult, also, as it was a repo we need to arrange getting the services back on and don't know who they were with! I'm sure it will be ok in the end.

I hope you do manage to get in by Friday, I would be like you wanting to get started straight away, I'm really pleased for you :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks suzyflo! Well we exchanged today so we are officially homeowners!!! :eek: So we're definitely moving in on Friday. I've been packing everything up today so most of it's done now. A few more lose ends to tie up tomorrow and we need to get the utilities switched and virgin booked in to install internet/tv and we're all done. In hindsight we should have sorted Virgin out sooner but I'll have to cope with internet on my phone and freeview on the TV!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - magic porridge (HEXb 1), banana, blueberries

Lunch - 1 wholemeal (HEXb 2), baked beans, cheddar (HEXa)

Dinner - Pork fried rice w/ broccoli, soya beans, babycorn, red onion, red pepper & 50ml mayflower curry sauce (2 syns)

Snacks - creme egg (9 syns), 2 pieces caramel (4 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
1 herbal tea
Sparkling water

Total syns = 13

Last edited:
I just changed my location to Manchester! So excited!

Back