Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Dinner...

Pork & Chorizo Burger

ForumRunner_20130914_205930.png

Naughty weekend but just finished my TOTM and down to 10st 0.4lbs today. Yey!

It's mine and the OHs 9 year anniversary today so we're off out to dinner tonight at this place...
http://www.63degrees.co.uk/

It will be naughty and I can't wait!

have a lovely time! 9 years, wow!

(yep, I'm back to slimming world.... again!). I hope you're well! x

Thanks and welcome back. I'm switching between SW, cal counting and weekends off haha! Good luck. I see you've started a new diary, I'll have to pop by! xx

Congratulations!!! Have a lovely meal and enjoy every last bite xxx

Thanks hun! xx

My dinner last night was absolutely amazing! You have to give it a go if you like sea bass.

Yesterday's Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, 0% greek, sweet freedom (0.5 syns)

Lunch - ww wholemeal pitta (HEXb), 4 falafels, rocket, red onion, cucumber, rf houmous (2 syns)

Dinner (this was DELICIOUS!) - sea bass pan fried w/ spring onions, red chilli, garlic, ginger and soy sauce, served w/ SW egg fried rice (cooked rice stir fried w/ spring onion, garlic, 1 egg and soy sauce) and broccoli & sweetcorn stir fried in 1 tbsp Sharwood's Hoisin and spring onion sauce
(0.5 syns)

Snacks - 1 toffee crisp biscuit (5 syns), 1 celebration (2.5 syns), ryvita minis (5.5 syns), 2 mint crisp thins (2 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Water & sparkling water

Total syns = 18

All looks tasty to me. I love sea bass :)

Congrats on your years together too :)

Happy Anniversary! :)

Meal sounds lovely. How did you know how the rice was cooked and that is was Sharwoods sauce etc?

That pork and choritzo burger looks lovely, do you have a recipe? We're due a burger night so I think you've made my mind up for me for Saturday or Sunday's dinner. It looks really tasty!

Your pasta dish also looks delicious. Nom Nom!

Happy Anniversary! :)

Meal sounds lovely. How did you know how the rice was cooked and that is was Sharwoods sauce etc?

Because I cooked it lol!

That pork and choritzo burger looks lovely, do you have a recipe? We're due a burger night so I think you've made my mind up for me for Saturday or Sunday's dinner. It looks really tasty!

Your pasta dish also looks delicious. Nom Nom!

The burger is just lean minced pork with chopped up Chorizo and I added a bit of a mix of seasoning and dried herbs. It's really good and the OH prefers them to homemade beef burgers. Thanks for the anniversary wishes we had a lovely evening xx

Thanks everyone! Last night was so lovely. The restaurant was amazing and we ended up going for the tasting menu which was...

Rabbit terrine with tarragon and spinach shoots

Creamy courgette soup

Pan-fried scallops, mashed potato with herb vinaigrette

Duckling fillet, polenta with raspberry and reduced jus

Cheese board

Gourmet dessert platter

We also shared a bottle of wine and I had an absolutely delicious strawberry and champagne cocktail. All naughty but absolutely amazing!

Calorie counting today as we were doing venue visits in Wolverhampton so we had lunch in a cafe and I made a non SW-friendly dinner.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 toast w/ flora light and marmite (242 cals)

Lunch - jacket potato w/ tuna mayo and salad (450 cals)

Dinner - Creamy fish curry w/ rice (425 cals)

Snack - 1 toast w/ peanut butter (147 cals)

Total cals = 1264

Dinner...

ForumRunner_20130918_200015.png

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2953679/creamy-fish-curry

I've been indulgent lately and the scales are showing it. Last week was manic at work so I got really lazy with cooking and ended up with a couple of takeaways and a few meals out. As of this morning I'm 10st 4.6lbs so back to SW I go!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - magic porridge (HEXb), blueberries, strawberries

Lunch - homemade carrot and lentil soup, ryvita minis (4.5 syns)

Dinner - homemade lamb dhansak w/ pilau rice, 1 tbsp mango chutney (1.5 syns)

Snacks - banana, mini jammie dodgers (4.5 syns), 4 ryvita thins (6 syns) w/ smoked mackerel pate (HEXa)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Water
1 herbal tea

Total syns = 16.5

Last edited:
Food Diary...

Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries, chobani 0% (1 syn)

Lunch - homemade carrot & lentil soup, 1 wholemeal pitta (HEXb)

Dinner - ribeye steak (fat removed) & SW chips w/ green beans with shallots & garlic, Slimming Eats Creamy mushroom peppercorn sauce (HEXa)

Snacks - ryvita minis (4.5 syns), banana

2 tea w/ ss milk (HEXa)
Water

Total syns = 5.5

Last edited:
Me too but I'm still waiting for the OH to get home. I've made BritMums sauce and it's gorgeous! Can't wait to eat it.

How perfect are these steaks? No fat on them at all and they're ribeyes! Nom

1380652924816.jpg

This was incredible. And the best low fat steak sauce I've made.

1380655674805.jpg

Back