Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

This was incredible. And the best low fat steak sauce I've made.

View attachment 108996

Haha I was exactly like that the other evening when we were pretty much having that exact dinner and OH didn't get in from work till near 9. I was so hungry and I knew it was going to be amazing. lol.

I've actually had steak twice in the past week as I re-discovered my love for SW chips and realised how amazing our new griddle pan is for cooking steak (on sale in Aldi) so OH was in his element. How do you like your steak cooked?

Both nights we bought store-bought pepper sauce and I barely used any to be honest, so I will definitely make Britmum's sauce the next time. It looks divine!

The rarer side of medium rare but last nights steaks were definitely rare and they were gorgeous! I'd really recommend the recipe it tasted just like a restaurant version. Scored brownie points with the OH!

WI today and down to 10st 2.4lbs

Out for a curry tonight so I'm going to go for a tomato based curry with pilau rice and poppadoms although I'm sure some naan bread will sneak into my mouth. I'm not going to have any booze though and just stick to sparking water.

I've had a massive craving for salt & pepper squid all week so I'm going to buy the ingredients tonight and make it on Friday with a chinese style feast of singapore fried rice and mayflower curry sauce. Can't wait!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix w/ss milk (HEXa), banana

Lunch - low fat supernoodles w/ mangetout, babycorn and 1 babybel light (HEXa)

Dinner (out) - curry

Snacks - cadbury animals (5 syns)

Total syns = no idea but over 15

Scales are saying 10st 4.8lbs this morning!!! I really need to reel this in now as I feel like I'm losing control. I need to get back to SW completely and that means weekends too. So I'm cutting out booze and meals out in an attempt to lose 5lbs! I need to reel it in now before it goes up anymore.

Ok so calorie counting today instead of SW as I just caved in tesco! Walked past this bad boy twice, put it in my basket, took it out again, paid and left. I then told the OH who was waiting in the car and said to go back and get it so I did!

1381070567191.jpg

I didn't have lunch so that's my very shaky justification. I never ever crave cake and I rarely crave sweet things so this is definitely a one off.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 eggs and soldiers (371 cals)

Lunch - cinnamon swirl tear and share (395 cals)

Dinner - roast chicken w/ stock roast potatoes, broccoli, carrots, parsnips, mangetout, gravy (543 cals)

Snack - 3 tea w/ skimmed milk, chocolate (203 cals)

Total cals = 1527/1510

Last edited:
Thanks hun - the motivation is there but I keep caving as soon as the weekend arrives or I get an invitation to dinner so I'm not really following through. Going to book club tonight but I'm going to drive so I don't end up drinking a bottle of wine like last time!

Oh and the cake was amazing!

Back down to 10st 2.4lbs today but I'm sticking with the plan as need to get back in the safe zone of 10st

Thanks hun - the motivation is there but I keep caving as soon as the weekend arrives or I get an invitation to dinner so I'm not really following through. Going to book club tonight but I'm going to drive so I don't end up drinking a bottle of wine like last time!

I hear ya! You go girl. Will there be nibbles at book club? Is it ever hosted at your place? Enjoy :eek:

No it's in a local bar so no temptation to eat, just drink!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, blueberries, greek 0%

Lunch - homemade chickpea dhal w/ leftover roast chicken

Dinner - chicken & chorizo paella (25g = 2 syns)

Snacks - cadbury animals (5 syns), apple, 2 ryvita thins (HEXb tweak), philadelphia light (HEXa), winter whirl (7 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Water

Total syns = 14

Last edited:
See now I wouldn't touch that cake at all lol but I too am struggling. Roll on having a kitchen back!

Weird thing is I never crave cake but I just had to have it!

You're coping so well without the kitchen. Have you got a camping stove you could use just so you can have pan fried stuff or make chilli, pasta and paella etc? How long until you get it all finished?

I know what you mean. Very occasionally I have choccy or flapjack moment!

Kitchen, no idea lol, have no window in the back of the house at the moment!

Food Diary...

Breakfast – banana, strawberries, greek 0%

Lunch – homemade chickpea and lentil dhal w/ leftover roast chicken

Dinner – camel burger(!) (2 syns? - the meat is very lean so guess for any extra ingredients added) w/ SW chips, wholemeal bun (HEXb), rf cheddar (HEXa), red onion, lettuce, ketchup (1 syn), el mayo (0.5 syns)

Snacks – ryvita minis (4.5 syns), apple, 3 ryvita thins (4.5 syns) w/ smoked mackerel pate (1 syn + HEXa) , half cinnamon whirl (10 syns)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Water

Total syns = 23.5 :(

Last edited:
Fell off the wagon again today but it could of been worse!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - magic porridge (HEXb), banana, raspberries

Lunch - couscous soaked in veg stock w/ tomatoes, olives, feta, chicken

Dinner - steak w/ chip chop chips (17.5 syns), britmums peppercorn sauce (HEXa)

Snacks - apple, cadbury animals (5 syns)

Total syns = 22.5 :(

Back