Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

It was... interesting! No it was actually quite nice but I won't necessarily be rushing to eat it again.

Fakeaway tonight!

1381522143574.jpg

10st 1.8lbs this morning but I went out for a dirty breakfast and out for an even dirtier dinner so that won't last. Eating here tonight and there is nothing healthy on the menu.... oh well ;)

http://www.mudcrabindustries.co.uk/didsbury

Anyone got any healthy lunch ideas that I can take to work? It doesn't necessarily need to be SW just healthy. I have access to a microwave. Need some inspiration!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love sushi but yeah a bit too expensive to do often. I attempted a veggie stew in the slow cooker yesterday but it smelt absolutely disgusting so I'm going to chuck it in the food processor with a bunch of curry powder and turn it into a soup. I had a sudden recollection of why I always hated stew!

WI = 10st 0.2lbs

Hope everyone is good? All I want to do at the moment is eat and sleep. I hate winter!

Still lurking :) although I've gone back to the dark side ;-)

Hey just popping in to say hello. How you doing? I have messaged honeyoc, but no idea where she is hiding :(

Hi I'm good thanks. I'm mainly calorie counting and maintaining between 10st - 10st 3lb thereabouts! I think everyone is hibernating at the moment. I'm struggling to be good at the moment but managing not to put on too much weight. Feeling like I need a kick up the backside in time for the wedding though. I'm even contemplating exercise!

Hope you're good?

Hi I'm good thanks. I'm mainly calorie counting and maintaining between 10st - 10st 3lb thereabouts! I think everyone is hibernating at the moment. I'm struggling to be good at the moment but managing not to put on too much weight. Feeling like I need a kick up the backside in time for the wedding though. I'm even contemplating exercise! Hope you're good? Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh good to here. It is very quiet now it is so close to Christmas.

Have you heard of bokwa? Really fun exercise class, a bit like Zumba, but I find it more energetic. I love it.

No surprises that a week of stuffing my face has resulted in me gaining weight. I've also slipped into bad habits lately so I'm going to do a month of SW throughout January and no cheating. I then may attempt the whole 30 after that if all goes well. I'm also going to start legs, bums & tums and pilates next week with a friend. Wedding countdown starts now!

So starting weight: 10st 5lbs
Target: 9st 12lbs

So back to it! The food shop is arriving tomorrow so I don't have any SF in the house so I've had to make do.

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 35g porridge made w/ water (HEXb), splash skimmed milk (HEXa), 1 tsp jam (1 syn)

Lunch - low fat supernoodles

Dinner - ( out) fish finger sandwich and chips

Snacks - celebration (2.5 syns), 3 sundried tomatoes w/ goats cheese (3 syns)

tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
sparkling water

Total syns = lots

Update: failed already and ended up going out for dinner! I think it's going to be Monday before I can start properly.

Last edited:
Nice to see you back.

I think most of gain weight over Christmas lol.

I've gained loads but not been brave enough to wi yet!

I'm starting whole 30 on Monday. :)

Good luck! I don't think I'd do very well on that at the moment. Annoyed that I didn't manage to do a 100% day but after Friday there are no more excuses as I haven't got any other social obligations.

So events coming up when I'll be off plan. 18th January (hen do), 25th January (Mum's birthday), 1st February (wedding). Apart from that there shouldn't be any excuses!

It's my first 100% day and hopefully I'll be able to keep on track (and last through the evening!)

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, blueberries, 30g muesli (HEXb), shape 0%, actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - sainsbury's tinned spicy tomato pasta, 1 babybel light (HEXa)

Dinner - homemade nando's chicken (0.5 syns) w/ SW chips, 25g light choice coleslaw (1 syn), nando's sauce (1.5 syns), el mayo (1 syns), chicken skin (4 syns)

Snacks - clementine, apple, edamame beans, sugar free jelly (0.5 syns), dairy milk daim (4 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 14

Last edited:
I weighed in today and I'm back down to 10st 1.6lbs. Not sure whether to believe the scales or not but I'm not complaining!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, raspberries, greek 0%, actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - ainsley harriet morrocan medley couscous (1 syn), 15g feta (HEXa), cucumber, red pepper, red onion, rocket, chicken, harissa seasoned fat free natural yoghurt, wholemeal pitta (HEXb)

Dinner - chilli con carne (made w/ extra lean mince) w/ rice, greek 0%

Snacks - clementine, apple, half a pack of peanut m&ms (5 syns), dark ferrero rocher (3 syns), toffee (2 syns), yoghurt coated raisins (5.5 syns)

2 tea w/ semi-skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 18

Last edited:
Back