Extra Easy or Original

madkat

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I would like to ask which plan do people follow? Extra Easy or Original?

I have just rejoined SW after having not been for over a year. I'm really confused as do not know which plan to follow. I lost over 3 stone on the original plan. Now there is Extra Easy and I can't see how it can work.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Katy x :)

Hi Katy,

I do extra easy (EE) and along with lots of others on here, manage to lose weight without any problems.

If you think about a whole week, when you mix red and green days, you're eating X amount of food - some days very 'veggie' and some days with more 'meat'. Extra Easy is probably the same over a week, but different in that you can mix red and green foods throughout the day.

If you'd never seen Original/Green days, would you doubt EE so much? It's worth a go, as most people who try it say it's easier, and the only noticeable difference is that you get less healthy extras (only 1 A and 1 B per day).

SW wouldn't offer it if it didn't work - some people have been on it for over a year now and they're doing it fine! Why not try EE, and if it doesn't seem to work for you, go back to Red/Green?

Good luck with whatever you choose!

Thanks for your advice.

What you say is so true, I hadn't thought about what I ate on red/green days over the whole week, and if I think that way I can see how it works.

I'm gonna give EE a go, had salad today with cous cous AND tuna - it felt so wrong.

My first weigh in is next Tues, I'll let you know how I get on.

EE is a good plan and far healthy I think as you are encouraged to eat more fruit and veg - which if you do will help speed up the weight loss and fill you up. I like it so far and is the only reason I joined sw as the orignal/green plan seemed to complex for a snacky eater like myself.

Back