extra easy, original or green????

thats mega! well done! I really hope I've done well this week, been so good! Its the only week I haven't cheated a bit so fingers crossed, no gym though, but fingers crossed :)

charl_young said:
I just tried to make sense of all the different plans, but it's laid out in a really complicated way in the book! Or maybe it's just me being dumb :(

It is complicated in this new book, I thought that. I have been doing SW off and on for years and know the red and green inside out, but the way it's laid out in this new book with the EE in isn't very clear at all.

Must be hard to get your head round it if u are a newbie.

HazeyBlue said:
It is complicated in this new book, I thought that. I have been doing SW off and on for years and know the red and green inside out, but the way it's laid out in this new book with the EE in isn't very clear at all.

Must be hard to get your head round it if u are a newbie.

Well I used to do red and green years and years ago, but it's got jumbled with the new EE plan. Think I have it now :) looking forward to mixing it up to see if I get good results :) x

charl_young said:
Well I used to do red and green years and years ago, but it's got jumbled with the new EE plan. Think I have it now :) looking forward to mixing it up to see if I get good results :) x

I say that I'm following EE, but as I try to keep my carbs down as it affects my losses, I'm probably doing more like Red by accident lol.

just an update, it was me querying following red and green compared to ee, i weighed in on saturday at group and I had lost 3 and a half pound one of my biggest weekly losses to date, i think it helped having a change of food types but also as i had to go back and study the plan again from the outset as a newbie i was less complacent than i had previously been so i dont think its that ee easy doesnt work its just a fresh look at all plans can help if you are struggling for whatever reason - at least thats what i think!

slowlyslowly said:
just an update, it was me querying following red and green compared to ee, i weighed in on saturday at group and I had lost 3 and a half pound one of my biggest weekly losses to date, i think it helped having a change of food types but also as i had to go back and study the plan again from the outset as a newbie i was less complacent than i had previously been so i dont think its that ee easy doesnt work its just a fresh look at all plans can help if you are struggling for whatever reason - at least thats what i think!

It's always a good thing to go back to basics and read over the book again, think I'll do that tonight when the children to to bed! Well done on your weight loss :)

Sent from my iPhone

So I spent the week mixing up the plans, did 3 green days and 3 EE with one red, I weighed in today and lost 3lbs! YAY!! Soooo happy!! Think I'm going to try doing green or red in the week then EE at weekends just for easiness. Happy days! xx

Yes when I did S W years ago, I did alternate red and green. I dont do ee but have been having quite a few green recently as I love all the soups and they tend to be more ee or green based. Got a leek and potato soup on the hob now, smells divine. Love my red and green days! I think more should really be mentioned about them when members start, as ee just doesnt suit everyone, and there are 3 plans to chose from not just one

hollys nan said:
Yes when I did S W years ago, I did alternate red and green. I dont do ee but have been having quite a few green recently as I love all the soups and they tend to be more ee or green based. Got a leek and potato soup on the hob now, smells divine. Love my red and green days! I think more should really be mentioned about them when members start, as ee just doesnt suit everyone, and there are 3 plans to chose from not just one

Definitely when I asked in my meeting about red and green the consultant said not to bother, but mixing carbs and protein doesn't work so well for me I don't think. I do it from home now thought anyway. Here's to day mixing! Xx

Thats terrible saying dont bother! Makes me a little cross that, if its a case of dont bother why do they still publish it in the books. Ee is not a one size fits all. We all have different tastes etc and the wonderful thing about S W is that you have 3 plans to chose from. They should be promoting that fact, dont you think? Sorry rant over (oops)

hollys nan said:
Thats terrible saying dont bother! Makes me a little cross that, if its a case of dont bother why do they still publish it in the books. Ee is not a one size fits all. We all have different tastes etc and the wonderful thing about S W is that you have 3 plans to chose from. They should be promoting that fact, dont you think? Sorry rant over (oops)

Totally. I was losing hardly anything on EE. She said don't bother it'll confuse you, but really it was get job to make then plans clear, that's why I got annoyed at paying that much just to be weighed so thought I'd go it alone as it wasn't really supportive at all!! X

Great thread!

Was discussing this very thing last night at group with my consultant and planned my first ever Green Day today. Have been doing EE for 7 weeks and lost 19.5 pounds so far so it does work for me but I want a change and like the idea of extra Hex's as I am a carb lover!

Today turned into my first proper Off Plan day in the end though as my little boy is poorly and have been unable to sort myself out food wise. I agree its very confusing in Orange book and would love to get hold of a green one. E-bay idea is great if my consultant can't help.

Good luck to all newbie day mixers - I will try a Green Day tomorrow. Will be an interesting experiment if nothing else! xxx

I love extra easy and follow it now, but when it was green and red i preferred green, but somehow had better losses with red, carbs tend to bloat me a bit. However i think im going to do one day of each and try mix things up a bit x

Nelliestar said:
Great thread!

Was discussing this very thing last night at group with my consultant and planned my first ever Green Day today. Have been doing EE for 7 weeks and lost 19.5 pounds so far so it does work for me but I want a change and like the idea of extra Hex's as I am a carb lover!

Today turned into my first proper Off Plan day in the end though as my little boy is poorly and have been unable to sort myself out food wise. I agree its very confusing in Orange book and would love to get hold of a green one. E-bay idea is great if my consultant can't help.

Good luck to all newbie day mixers - I will try a Green Day tomorrow. Will be an interesting experiment if nothing else! xxx

I didn't think I'd like green days as much when I started mixing but actually love them as you feel really full!! Good luck! Xx

Great - thanks! Will let you know how I get on...

Just have to persuade OH that he wants to do some Green days too! ; ) xxxx

Totally. I was losing hardly anything on EE. She said don't bother it'll confuse you, but really it was get job to make then plans clear, that's why I got annoyed at paying that much just to be weighed so thought I'd go it alone as it wasn't really supportive at all!! X
Thats really awful. I wish I could sit down with you and help! Some consultants just arent doing their job properly, they should be encouraging, supporting, and motivating. I rest my case! :mad::mad::mad:

Back