extra easy problem

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by warnawoo, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. warnawoo

warnawoo Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    can anyone tell my why ive been following the extra easy plan and yet gained weight????? i dont normally eat a lot of pasta and rice and mug shots but have been since following the plan as the book says they are free food, therefore unlimited. does anybody have any ideas of where i could be going wrong. all suggestions greatly excepted before i give up!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. patches1

patches1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Hi there am following ee not an expert i'm afraid- what does a typical menu look like for you? Why not post it on here and people can comment- are you having your 1/3 of a plate of Speedy food? Have you had a weigh in or a sneeky peek I had a shock when i used my wii fit thing and i'd put on 7lbs in one day but at weigh in i actually lost.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.