Extra Easy to a leaner me!

Food looking really, really good Lisa. What's with the chilli mackerel? Is it fresh? Can I get a recipe please? Ta very much. I think you're on for a terrific loss this week!
They are frozen fillets from Asda. I just spray them with fry light and throw on chopped red chillies from my jar of "Very lazy" range and grill at a very high heat for about 5 minutes. They're really nice xxx

Lisa xxx

MONDAY!!!

Pottered around the garden today, gorgeous weather!!. Planted my climbing honeysuckles, scrubbed the patio and basically spent a whole lot of time doing little bits and it actually looked like I'd done not much.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 60g wholemeal bread

Breakfast:
A slice of toast with marmite and chopped boiled egg.

Lunch:
Chicken and mixed pepper omelette.
image-617274158.jpg

Tea:
Mixed fruit salad
image-3368439126.jpg
Followed by..
Low fat sausages, SW chips and beans.
image-1521608683.jpg

Syns/treats:
image-3119314374.jpg
image-3905465069.jpg
Brown sauce - 2
3x LF sausages - 4.5
Black jacks - 5.5
SF jelly - 0.5
Curly Wurly - 6 (18.5)

Lisa xxx

your food is looking great lisa.

i do tht if i go over one day, i'll work out how many syns ive got left for the week and share them out by number of days.

when is weigh in day now?

keep up the good work x

your food is looking great lisa. i do tht if i go over one day, i'll work out how many syns ive got left for the week and share them out by number of days. when is weigh in day now? keep up the good work x

Weigh in day is Wednesday :) I've got 5.5 syns left for a little treat tomorrow night too. Think this is the first time I've been 100% with my healthy extras and syns. I've weighed and counted everything all week and not had any alcohol but noted every syn I've had. In reality this is my 5th week on the plan although 2 of those weeks I basically was struggling massively - I'm intrigued to see how much you can lose doing everything by the letter without it being the "first week flush" of water weight loss.

Lisa xxx

Weigh in day is Wednesday :) I've got 5.5 syns left for a little treat tomorrow night too. Think this is the first time I've been 100% with my healthy extras and syns. I've weighed and counted everything all week and not had any alcohol but noted every syn I've had. In reality this is my 5th week on the plan although 2 of those weeks I basically was struggling massively - I'm intrigued to see how much you can lose doing everything by the letter without it being the "first week flush" of water weight loss.

Lisa xxx

ooh same day as me, ive got 11 syns for tomorrow then i have light breakfast and lunch on wed till weigh in at 5.

my first week was sort of like that as ive been doing sw for the past year week before i officially started i was good but then had weekend away where i ate fish and chips and donuts but then was back n plan on the monday before i sarted officiially on the wednesday and i lost 2.5lbs so maybe something like that. My sister is also coming to class too and it was her first proper week in weeks and weeks and she was 100% (not great on the superfree tho) and she lost 2lbs.

you have done really well and glad u took my advice on the daily syns. Like u i had my treat day on wednesday but kept it all in plan apart from a little chocolate i didnt syn. Opps! will see how it goes wednesday x

My first week (5 weeks ago) I lost 10lb But I'm not expecting anything remotely like that - will be ecstatic with anything other than 1lb lol...

Fingers, eyes, legs and toes crossed for both of us for Wednesday then :D

Lisa xxx

My first week (5 weeks ago) I lost 10lb But I'm not expecting anything remotely like that - will be ecstatic with anything other than 1lb lol... Fingers, eyes, legs and toes crossed for both of us for Wednesday then :D Lisa xxx

Good luck. Weigh early so I can check before work!! You'll do fine - everything crossed xxxx

TUESDAY!!....the Eve of the weigh-In :D

Had a lovely day! :)

Went for a haircut. Now to most that's nothing unusual but seeing has it's the first time in 6 years I've actually been to a hairdressers, it's a massive deal for me!.

6 years ago I had a shoulder length bob. It took me nearly 3 years to grow it all one length and I would only allow my friend near it who would trim it for me (she was a stylist) which was fine until she moved away.

So I went to 'Norman & Philips' hairdressers asked for it to be trimmed and thinned out. I ended up with layers that flicked up because the stylist said that's what my hair 'needed'. After a week I couldn't do nothing with it without looking like something out of a 70's sit-com. I went to another hairdressers who took more hair off the length and made the layers shorter. I came home and cried. After phoning a mobile hairdresser and explaining what happened she promised to come to my house and sort it etc etc. I asked for it all to be cut off into a short crop, so I could start again...she refused because she said it wouldn't suit me. I asked her to leave and as soon as I shut the door I got my husbands clippers and shaved it all off down to an inch all round.

The anxiety I went through stopped me going to the hairdressers for 6 years and I've learned how to cut my own hair quite well with clippers all that time but I really wanted a more feminine cut and today after not clippering it for 3 months (to get some growth on it), I took the plunge!!....anyway, sorry for the life story...and I LOVE my new 'do' :) :)

After getting my haircut I went into town, bought salad and fruit and some wild strawberry plants for our garden.

Spent a few hours in the garden. Now got mini carnations planted, trailing labelia's, climbing honeysuckles and now wild strawberry plants. Love my little garden and it is little but it's pretty.

Anyhow.....foodies.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Porridge and vanilla mullerlight.

Lunch:
A packet of ham and a portion of chopped mango and some grapes 'on the go'.

Tea:
Bbq chicken (skin removed), baby potatoes and mixed salad with balsamic
image-1280666232.jpg
...and an apple.

Syns/treats:
Chupa Chup lolly - 2

I'm within my syns for the whole week, that's a first for me. I'm quite looking forward to getting on those scales tomorrow. 100% in should mean 100% out right? Hoping my totm that started today doesn't affect those numbers.

Lisa xxx

Yes!yes! That's FANTASTIC! Soooo proud of you!! If you can do one week you can do them all. We WILL do it!!! Really grinning and pleased xxx

I is chuffed to little butties!!! :D :D :D

I just hope something's clicked and I don't get complacent xxx

Lisa xxx

GOOD EVENING DIARY!!

WEDNESDAY START OF WEEK 2 :)

Busy day!. It's only took 3 weeks to get the ceramic floor finished in the hall. We have wooden flooring throughout the rest of the house...all I've done it seems is hoover then mop wait for it to dry then hoover and mop and repeat....and I'm soooo over it!!!
But it's the only way we can clear up the fine grout dust. I was wanting the same in the bathroom and the kitchen but I'll think I'll pass on it and stick with my wooden flooring. The ceramic tiles look beautiful but they where a labour of love, expensive and messy to do.

Anyway beautiful day again - 2 lines of washing done, moved all the furniture out of the lounge, polished, hoovered and mopped, same for dining room and then ended up on my hands and knees cleaning the bathroom floor and our bathroom ain't small...so lots of body magic!!.
My neighbour today decided in his wisdom to completely cut back the climbing ivy and berry buses that grow and climb on the wall that overlook ours and 2 other neighbours gardens. This made me a bit annoyed and sad. Annoyed because it offered privacy and some security and also looks a lot nicer than just a brick wall. Sad because 2 nesting male and female black birds would visit at least twice a day to eat some berries, then sit on our wall and have a nosey. It was only a few weeks ago a neighbour decided to cut 2 pussy willow trees down. It just makes me shake my head why because there's nothing gained in doing this....rant over.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Porridge with chopped apple and a sprinkle of cinnamon with a muller yoghurt and coffee all eaten in the garden in the sun.
image-413838320.jpg

Lunch:
Tikka chicken salad.
image-3752928586.jpg

Tea:
Chilli, with dried Parmesan and fat free natural yoghurt. Salad and rice.
image-1127286571.jpg and for pudding,
image-2159811792.jpg
fresh pineapple and a vanilla muller.

Syns/treats:
14g dried Parmesan - 3
SF jelly - 0.5
Parma Violets - 9
Curly Wurly - 6
Hot choc - 2
= 20.5

Enjoyed my grub today but looking forward to an early night, absolutely knackered!

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
That tikka looks nice. Your food always looks so yummy! Shop tomorrow and at work I'm going to plan a few meals so I don't have same old same old veggie mince chilli and squash risotto etc. need some 'emergency' food too so don't eat crap cause there's nothing else about - mini carrots, fruit, quark, cottage cheese, quorn slices etc. any other veggie ideas for free snacking?

Byeeee!

That tikka looks nice. Your food always looks so yummy! Shop tomorrow and at work I'm going to plan a few meals so I don't have same old same old veggie mince chilli and squash risotto etc. need some 'emergency' food too so don't eat crap cause there's nothing else about - mini carrots, fruit, quark, cottage cheese, quorn slices etc. any other veggie ideas for free snacking? Byeeee!

Homemade salsa...
Homemade houmous...
Cherry tomatoes sprinkled with salt and sugar (try it)
Strawberries dipped in balsamic vinegar (seriously it's superb!)
Frozen black grapes
SF jelly and yoghurt

...any of these do you? xxx

Lisa xxx

fantastic weight loss. Well done hun. i put half on, stupid birthday cake!! lol oh well

heres to another good week for us both x

fantastic weight loss. Well done hun. i put half on, stupid birthday cake!! lol oh well heres to another good week for us both x

Just keep at it and next week you'll deffo have a loss love xxx

Lisa xxx

Homemade salsa... Homemade houmous... Cherry tomatoes sprinkled with salt and sugar (try it) Strawberries dipped in balsamic vinegar (seriously it's superb!) Frozen black grapes SF jelly and yoghurt ...any of these do you? xxx Lisa xxx

They do indeed thanks xx

Dilemma:,ordered 2 dresses .. This one for work

image-799023777.jpg

And this one

image-3117051643.jpg

They were mega reduced but are back to full price now. They only went to 16 and sometimes with a wide skirt I can squeeze into a 16. Arrived yesterday a tad tight. Too tight to currently wear but not far off. I really like them - with tights and docs reckon the flower one will look nice. The question is- keep to slim into or return? I am low on funds this month as it's d's birthday and I've gone a bit mad, plus need £50 to get phone upgrade I want but can wait. Comments?!... Is it a motivator or am I hoping for too much? Done this before with a fab tunic but it's still in storage a year later!...

Back