Extra Easy to a leaner me!

Wow you are storming it! Is that 10 in total? That's fab. You must be so pleased. A stone off is massive and you have done it so smoothly - so so pleased for you xxxx

Yep thats 10lb in 3 weeks and also got slimmer of the week again too lol xx

Lisa x

FRIDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Foods been a bit rubbish today..,not in the way that Ive eaten too much or car crashed my syns but the opposite.

I've had a 12 hour fast for blood tests so went for that at 9am before weigh in.

Went to class which doesn't finish until 12 midday then had to nip into town to get a few bits for the week. Not had anything to eat yet by this time. Got home through the back gate to see our next door neighbours house cat sitting on our window ledge. Alfie is an indoor cat - doesn't even get as much as a whisker out the back door and here he is sitting grandly on the window sill sniffing the plants. His mum leaves for work the same time has T does so he must off took a sly tiptoe out the back door when she was emptying the bin so he'd roughly been out since 7am.

So me being a soft bag ended up sitting in the garden with him playing and feeding him cat treats to make sure he didn't jump over the wall or run into the road and get run over. Three hours later his 'mum' arrived home.

By the time I'd got in I was starving and thirsty and had 6 cats that wouldn't come near me because I smelled of 'him'.
I didn't even have time to have a brew before it was time to make tea and I'd had the grand total of zilch to eat :(

...,and it's not got much better since then really.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 30g cheese
B)
B)

Breakfast;
Nothing (fasting bloods)

Lunch;
Nothing (cat minding)

Tea;
Barbecued fish and roasted cheesy vegetables
image-2791197359.jpg

And a banana.

Lisa x

Going for a fasting blood test for glucose and something else can't remember a HA1 something or other. I should of gone for it Monday but was so thirsty in the night I had to have a drink so couldn't go. But I'm deffo going Friday because got my SW class at half 10 and the clinic is only 10 minutes walk away so will just leave earlier and go for it before class :) xxx Lisa x

HBA1C i have to have those. Gives u a score to tell u how you blood sugar levels have been over last 3 months. Just realised it was today lol. Not got to bottom of diary yet tho as im replying to bits as i go along lol x

SATURDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Laaaaaazy pj day today :)

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 30g cheddar
B) 2 rocky road hi-fi bars
B) chocolate orange hi-fi bars

Breakfast;
Coffee and a banana

Lunch;
image-1365224562.jpg

Tea;
Cheese, tomato and tuna omelette
image-1156915300.jpg

Syns/snacks;
Refresher bar - 3.5
Midget gems - 10
Werthers sugar free - 11.5
Mullerlight Greek style - 0.5
Sugar free jelly - 0.5

:)

Lisa x

Blitzed it on the syns a bit last night so think it's going to be 4 days of success express, plenty of fruit and even more will-power.

Been starving today just can't fill myself up. Not eaten bread, pasta or potatoes for at least 2 months and all I've wanted today is bread and potatoes....hate my weird appetite :(

SUNDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

A) 30g cheddar
A) 30g cheddar
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast;
Porridge oats made with water, sweetener and fat free natural Greek yogurt and chopped banana.

Lunch;
Strawberries, grapes, banana, rocky road hi-fi bar.

Tea;
Syn free burger, sausage x2, bacon. Cherry tomatoes and cheese with brown sauce (1)
image-36642355.jpg

This week is going to be a huge test of commitment and willpower.

Lisa x

MONDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Still craving carbs like a maniac - went and bought lots of cappuccino mullers, cherries, strawberries, satsuma's and kiwi fruit.

If it's not been raining it's been overcast and dark but my plants are loving the weather and are in full gorgeous bloom.

Going to eat tonnes of super speed fruit tonight. I have no syns left so I'm back to basics of getting satisfied from fruit and veg. I'm retaining water so hopefully that will sort itself out by Friday, any gain will definitely be fluid.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 30g cheddar
B) salted caramel hi-fi bar
B) chocolate orange hi-fi bar

Breakfast;
Banana and hi-fi bar

Lunch;
Nothing

Tea;
Chicken, chopped egg, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, balsamic vinegar
image-2269638730.jpg

Snacks;
Cappuccino mullerlight, cherries, strawberries and kiwi
:)

Lisa x

good luck with the rest of the week hun, im on no syns too as of tomorrow as ive been way too naughty.

why dont u have the carbs as your HEB choice. least then you can only have the set amount. so your not giving your body too much. x

good luck with the rest of the week hun, im on no syns too as of tomorrow as ive been way too naughty. why dont u have the carbs as your HEB choice. least then you can only have the set amount. so your not giving your body too much. x

It's best if I just keep off the carbs because I've got a feeling my 'full' switch won't work and it'll just turn into a mega binge fest on bread and spuds. I've also got used to having my hi-fi bars for my B choices and usually have one at night like a treat. I ended up eating a full punnet of strawberries with sweetener sugar for my supper tonight and they where gorgeous, not one syn has passed my lips today and since I'm in bed ready to give it zzzzz'ds I think I can tick this day off and hope the next 3 go just as smoothly :) xxx

Lisa x

Good to see you so focused :)

Good to see you so focused :)

I haven't really got a choice anymore.

My joints and bones can't handle this weight and I'm tired of spending every summer lugging myself round feeling self conscious, heavy, ridiculous and sweaty.
I'm 45 in a matter of weeks I would like to feel my age instead of 10 years older.
I want my kids to see me slim and healthy for the first time in their lives before they fly the nest, and I've also got the very real prospect of diabetes looming very, very heavily.

This is whats keeping me focused, and it's helped me so far to keep on the straight and narrow. :)

Lisa x

TUESDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Nice hour long walk today :)

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 30g cheddar
B) salted caramel hi-fi bars

Breakfast;
Coffee and banana

Lunch;
Fish sticks

Tea;
Chicken curry with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber.

Snacks;
2 kiwi fruits
Small punnet raspberries

Managed another completely syn free day but soooo tired tonight. Early night for me.

Lisa x

It'll be falling off you!

Been in agony all day with a pain under my ribs in the left hand side of my back - really hurts when I breathe in so Im thinking I've got a kidney/UT infection. So foods been rubbish.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 40g reduced fat cheese
B) salted caramel hi-fi bar
B) chocolate orange hi-fi bar

Breakfast;
Nothing

Lunch;
Nothing

Tea;
Syn free sausages, carrots and baked cherry tomatoes with cheese.
image-3243367420.jpg

Snacks;
Strawberries with quark, vanilla essence and sweetener sugar.

Drinking loads of sugar free cordial, lemonade, water, tea and coffee. Only had the strawberries because I was conscious of not having much to eat today. Going to take some codeine and Ibrupophen and hope it helps for me to a least get some sleep.
One more day left until weigh in. I've been totally 100% but feel bloated and like Im retaining water so even though I've been spot on with the plan I've got a feeling the scales will show a gain....sigh.

Lisa x

Back