Extra Easy to a leaner me!

That's a bugger, what are you going to do about it? Do I remember you not having a lot of faith in most of the GPs at your practise?

That's a bugger, what are you going to do about it? Do I remember you not having a lot of faith in most of the GPs at your practise?

The Doctors at the practice are very good it's just hard work getting an appointment. You're supposed to be able to get an emergency appointment if you phone from 8.30am each morning. In the past by the time I've got through there's never any appointments left. I suppose I can try and get an appointment tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope :/

Lisa x

Good luck then, with getting an appointment tomorrow, hope you get some sleep tonight X

The Doctors at the practice are very good it's just hard work getting an appointment. You're supposed to be able to get an emergency appointment if you phone from 8.30am each morning. In the past by the time I've got through there's never any appointments left. I suppose I can try and get an appointment tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope :/ Lisa x

I always go to mine rather than call and always get an appointment if I need one. You could give that a try x

How are you? Have you managed to get an appointment?

How are you? Have you managed to get an appointment?

Didn't manage to get an appointment and have basically slept all day and the scales are showing a gain which I don't understand, I'm putting it down to fluid and will see what the SW scales say tomorrow. x

Lisa x

THURSDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Slept all day still got the horrible pain which is worse when I move - I'm ok as long as I'm laying down. Still feel very bloated and very thirsty and drinking loads...not good at all. Flip knows how I'm going to get to weigh in tomorrow morning :(

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 30g cheese
B) Asda vitality bar
B) salted caramel hi-fi bar

Breakfast;
Nothing

Lunch;
Nothing

Tea;
Grilled chicken pieces and salad. Apple

No snacks or syns.

Off to bed with some more codeine.

Lisa x

THURSDAY - ORIGINAL DAY Slept all day still got the horrible pain which is worse when I move - I'm ok as long as I'm laying down. Still feel very bloated and very thirsty and drinking loads...not good at all. Flip knows how I'm going to get to weigh in tomorrow morning :( A) 350ml skimmed milk A) 30g cheese B) Asda vitality bar B) salted caramel hi-fi bar Breakfast; Nothing Lunch; Nothing Tea; Grilled chicken pieces and salad. Apple No snacks or syns. Off to bed with some more codeine. Lisa x

Poor you it sounds rubbish & painful. Hope you feel better soon.

You're eating hardly anything. I don't think you'll gain. Sure you will lose. You've done everything right so even if you did have a hiccup you'd have a great loss next week. I'm excited about Friday w-i and for the first weekend in ages I don't have to worry too much and police my food too much.

Take it easy hunni xx

Stayed the same this week. I've been unwell this week, not ate an awful lot and had a demon thirst and been drinking lots and lots of fluid, so I expected to sts and I'm ok with that, I wouldn't on the other hand be ok with a gain. I've tried my best today to snack on fruit and try and get my appetite going again. Fish and veggies or salad for tea and I'm going to try my best to eat it all. The pain in my side is still killing so I'm laying on the sofa until I'm needed to cook. Anyway week no.5 - 4lbs needed to lose for my first stone. I'm aiming for 2lbs this week, would be ecstatic with 3lb off and totally flabberghasted with 4lb :)

Last edited:
FRIDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Feeling lots better this evening. Pain being managed by Ibrupophen and trying to give my kidneys a flush by drinking lots of water.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 30g cheese
B) salted caramel hi fi bar
B) 2 choco caramel hi fi bar

Breakfast;
Nothing

Lunch;
Kiwi fruit, small punnet of cherries.

Tea;
Roasted cheesy veggies and baked herby fish
image-811085066.jpg

Mullerlight cappuccino with strawberries.

Snacks/syns:
Mega drumstick lolly - 5
2 refresher bars - 7

:)

Lisa x

Good news that you are feeling a bit more comfortable. Shouldn't you be expecting a decent loss next week anyway with having eaten so little? Plus all you've been drinking, unless you've been storing it up and not widdling enough, usually is thought of as the way to go for decent losses. I predict at least 2 off this week for you.

Good news that you are feeling a bit more comfortable. Shouldn't you be expecting a decent loss next week anyway with having eaten so little? Plus all you've been drinking, unless you've been storing it up and not widdling enough, usually is thought of as the way to go for decent losses. I predict at least 2 off this week for you.

I've been bloated since Sunday with my wedding rings tight and my ankles and knees swollen which all indicate fluid retention for me. I haven't been 'regular' this week either and been weeing lots at night but not a lot in the day this week.
I suppose I could've been more active too. I can't think of any other reasons why I should sts and I suppose as long as I accept it and move on from it I won't binge eat through disappointment and fall off the wagon like I usually do when the scales don't say what I expect them to say. It's hard dealing with it when I've been 110% on plan and not lost but the consultant and lots of the members at group have experienced this and say it happens through not eating enough or holding water or both. I suppose I'll start to worry and get frustrated if I sts again next week :)

Lisa x

I've been bloated since Sunday with my wedding rings tight and my ankles and knees swollen which all indicate fluid retention for me. I haven't been 'regular' this week either and been weeing lots at night but not a lot in the day this week. I suppose I could've been more active too. I can't think of any other reasons why I should sts and I suppose as long as I accept it and move on from it I won't binge eat through disappointment and fall off the wagon like I usually do when the scales don't say what I expect them to say. It's hard dealing with it when I've been 110% on plan and not lost but the consultant and lots of the members at group have experienced this and say it happens through not eating enough or holding water or both. I suppose I'll start to worry and get frustrated if I sts again next week :) Lisa x

It definitely happens and is normal. It's boiling and that causes major water retention not to mention that you've been feeling crap. Somehow that seems to cause a blockage on weight loss even without eating! Whenever I get a cold I gain even if I hardly eat ?! Also your body does sometimes "take stock" before it let's go of the next loss. You will lose next week. Keep drinking lots and it'll come off. Hope the pain goes x

SATURDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Huge walk, making the most of not being in agony. Whatever the pain under my ribs was it's all but gone.

Had lunch out, was very nice. The vinaigrette was slightly oily so I've used a B choice to cover it.

Bought some more things for the garden, windmills, welcome signs and various forms of colourful tat lol.

Also bought the next size down in a few tee-shirts and leggings (eek!!) yup I'm really going for it!!. I NEVER buy 'motivation' clothes NEVER EVER!!..,but this journey is so different from the can't be arsed attempts before.

Changing my B choices for a while so my body doesn't get too complacent and bored, so bought some yummy dried fruit to have instead of cereal bars. And although I'm having pretty much the same meals I'm introducing different ingredients and veg.

I've made a concerted effort with my food today...hope it wakes my metabolism up :)

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 40g reduced fat cheese
B) 1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
B) 70g honey apricots

Breakfast;
Strawberries and a banana

Lunch;
Chicken salad with dressing (b)
image-1396874367.jpg

Tea;
Chicken, cheese and red pepper omelette
image-1486750326.jpg

Snacks/syns;
image-4247889405.jpg
Treat size flake 4
Treat size crunchie 4
Treat size buttons 4
2x Maoam chew 8
2x refresher bars 7
= 27

Lisa x

SUNDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A)
B) 75g Vanilla Prunes
B) 75g Vanilla Prunes

Breakfast;
Cappuccino mullerlight, grapes.

Lunch;

Tea;
Sausages, burger, tomatoes, peppers, onions, fried egg
image-3240727790.jpg
And
image-3648428942.jpg

Syns;
Brown sauce - 2

Lisa x

MONDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Lots of body magic today. Walk to the park, steam cleaned all the floors and general cleaning.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A)
B) 70g honey apricots
B) 80g prunes

Breakfast;
Nothing

Lunch;
Banana and large punnet of strawberries

Tea;
Syn free sausages, mashed swede, onion and pepper gravy
image-1091797497.jpg

Syns/snacks
Gravy - 2
2 refresher bars - 7

Lisa x

How are you feeling now? I looked at your food, vanilla prunes sound a very good way to satisfy a craving for sweetness, thanks for the idea.

How are you feeling now? I looked at your food, vanilla prunes sound a very good way to satisfy a craving for sweetness, thanks for the idea.

I feel lots better, no pain but still very bloated. The prunes are gorgeous so yummy and sweet but they're £2 a bag and half a bag for me is 1 B choice so I could eat a bag a day. I tried the honey apricots too but they're not as nice as the prunes :)

Lisa :)

I feel lots better, no pain but still very bloated. The prunes are gorgeous so yummy and sweet but they're £2 a bag and half a bag for me is 1 B choice so I could eat a bag a day. I tried the honey apricots too but they're not as nice as the prunes :) Lisa :)

Mmmm prunes are not my thing but good to mix it all up. Glad ribs are better. Did you get your results re glucose etc? Glad to see you eating more - more food weirdly equals bigger losses

Got my results back yesterday for my glucose fasting. GP still considers them borderline or pre-diabetic but because she knows I'm tackling my weight she didn't seem that concerned. Got to do it all again next month. Weight myself this morning *slaps self* and it's basically doing what it did last week when I stayed the same :( I know it's only Tuesday but the weight should be falling off me. I'm following the plan a million percent not gone off plan in all the 5 weeks I've been doing it not even gone out of my syns and looking at the scales this morning it looks like I'm going to be staying the same again. I'm not happy and I'm even considering calorie counting along side SW just to make sure I lose. Think I feel more pressured because of this prediabetic state.

Lisa :)

Back