Extra Easy: what to have with evening cuppa ......

I love having my HEB with a cuppa, something like a hifi bar, kellogs chewy delight or some of the aldi harvest morn cereal bars... or syn free egg custards, 3 or 4 eggs wisked with sweetener, vanilla essence and vanilla yogurt topped with nutmeg and baked in the oven, they're yummy

I found some mini meringue shells in Sainsburys today for 1 syn each. I've just had 2 of them and a coconut options for my treat :D

Smooth toffee mullerlight and three cadbury's fingers (1.5 syns each)

Berries and soya yogurt (2 syns) when I have money to burn..,2 caramel snak a jak/ryvita sweet crunch with banana and jam/mini green and blacks bar/sorbet which is all under 5 syns :)

Thanks guys, lovin' all these great ideas ;-)
Donna, ur egg custard recipe sounds very intetesting - I'll be trying that for sure!
I was thinking I might also try mixing a white choc options into some quark and spreading on these fruity Ryvita.
I'm a newbie & struggling with the HEX B's. I can only have cereal OR bread which is bad enough but when it doesn't even leave any carbs like a biscuit for the evening that's a big deal :-D
And syns (10 in my case) don't seem to go very far at all.
Oh well, no pain, no gain - or loss even :-D
Keep 'em coming ;-)

Donna, ur egg custard recipe sounds very intetesting - I'll be trying that for sure!
I was thinking I might also try mixing a white choc options into some quark and spreading on these fruity Ryvita.
I'm a newbie & struggling with the HEX B's. I can only have cereal OR bread which is bad enough but when it doesn't even leave any carbs like a biscuit for the evening that's a big deal :-D
Keep 'em coming ;-)

i say this EVERYTIME but mikado! 1/2 syn per stick. Sooooo nice and you can stack a few up n really feel like you're having a treat! Xx

Keep 'em coming ;-)

Quark with white choc options is really nice :)
Also you can have upto 15 syns a day if you want/need them :)

Saw a recipe on here the other day for cheesecake, using alpen lights warmed in the microwaved then squashed into the bottom of a dish, topped with quark mixed with white choc options, if you use the alpen lights as hex b it's free! Will be trying that one very soon

yeah if you need more syns try having upto 15 a day, I always have more than 10.

the ryvita fruit crunch are lovely, I've heard people have them on their own with a cuppa but never tried it myself, the white choc quark sounds yumm on them, I love them with choc philli and banana

I tend to buy 'treat size' chocolates, they are cheap in places like homebargains/wilkos. I get freddos 5syns, chomps 5.5syns, milky bars 3.5syns or my fave which are time outs! So nice dunked in a cuppa ;)

I'm a big fan of the boots shapers bars. The mint nougat one is 4 syns and tastes like after eights. So yum!

Theres also a recipe for fruit trifle in this months SW mag, its 3syns a portion. Me and my 5 year old made it as a friday night treat, we both loved it!

Banana muffins
2oz of self raising flour
1tsp baking powder
2-3 tsp cinnomen
6 eggs
2 mashed nanas
Mix everything together
Whisk up 2 egg whites seperatly then fold into the mixture
I divide em between 6 muffin cases
Bake for about 25 min.
The whole mix is 18 syns, 3 syns per muffin... Enjoy!

Back