Extra Easy: Wholemeal bread

UmmZakaria

Morning everyone :)

I have an Aldi wholemeal loaf (medium). I'm trying to work out heather I can have 1 or 2 slices as my HEX B - the booklet refers to thick sliced of the 800g loaf and says one slice. I've just weighed 2 slices of the medium sliced and it's 68g. Would you count one as HEX B & syn the other or would you include both?

Really fancy marmite toast for breakfast! Also do I have to have 1/3 my plate super free for breakfast or is 2 slices of toast ok?

Thanks

1 is a B choice and syn the other.
If that's enough to fill you up, then you don't need 1/3 super free, but if you're still hungry, some grapes or banana or some berries and yogurt after should do the trick.

I would call the 2 slices a HexB + 1 syn for the extra 8g

Ah ok that's a good idea re the 1 extra syn - didn't realise we could do that x

I have been doing the plan for 2 days. I came and asked a question as I needed help. How am I not following the plan properly?

Could you just explain why? I'm new to Slimming World and I don't want to get it wrong. I don't have those loaves in so wanted to make do with what I have.

Hi. I have always used the 800g loafs. As the 400g loafs taste like cardboard and don't satisfy me. Just use your 60g as a HEB and SYN the rest of the weight. Yes it's a little tweak to the plan but my consultant told me it would be no problem!

I have lost 3 stone and now wear size 10 trousers so as you can see this little tweak didn't slow me down.

If you need help with anything else just ask. The first few days can be tough but you will get into the swing of it x

Back