Extra Easy!

ronnie87

Still trying to get my head round this...1st day of trying ExEasy - been good so far today - now thinking about what to have for tea time!! Cant believe I can have fish and rice or potatoes on the same plate?! is this right!?

Yes, yes!! It is hard to get your head around at first, but you can! Just make sure you are also eating plenty of super free foods, fruit & veg along with the rest. It is recommended you have 1/3 your plate with super free food.

Enjoy! :D

that's right. I vary between red and EE. Today I'm on red. The problem is when I'm on a red day all I want to do is snack. I'm permanently hungry!

I know it seems too good to be true! I am on my second day, did red yesterday and doing EE today do I have to do green tomorrow? :confused:

No I don't think you have to - you can take each day as it comes and just decide what you want to do. Im gonna try and do a week of Extra easy :)

I'm on my second day and it's wonderful! I feel so full I'm really not even thinking about my syns (apart from some Hellmans extra light mayo for my SW chips tonight!) :)

Back