Extreme Makeover 18th October 10pm Living TV

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by icemoose, 5 October 2006 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Katie Perks who is the Cambridge Slimmer Of The Year is appearing in Extreme Makeover on the 18th October at 10pm on Living TV.

She looks absolutely amazing having met her a couple of weeks ago and would recommend tuning in to see her transformation.

Mike

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Cool! Mike - why don't you put this in the calendar so we get a reminder on the main page nearer the time? I know I'll forget!

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Yep, my CDC old me about it although she said it was the 17th October. I'm looking forward to it. Her CDC (she is good despite what I say; that's why I stick with her) has done an absolutely amazing job.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Will set a reminder - nice one Mike :D

6. loser

loser Member

Diet:
    won cambridge slimmer of the year 2005/6 lost 9 stone
    Cheers Mike You dont look to bad yourself! by the way have you got any pictures of me at the castle?

7. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I've made a note of the date and will definitely be watching :D

8. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Will be watching,hope I do not forget
    Thanks Mike
    {{{HUGS}}}

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Just bouncing this up as a reminder to people! :D

10. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is that the same programme which did Jade Goody's mother? What a difference in her - although she looked about 100 years old before and not 49 which I think is her real age. Saw a photo in the newspaper of her teeth - before the dentistry work - I was quite alarmed, how can anyone let their gums get in that state?
    Louise

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

It is indeed :)

12. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I'll definitely be watching....I met Katie last year and she looked like a completely different person then so am really looking forward to seeing the results of her Extreme Makeover...:)

13. Lola

Lola Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cant wait to see it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.