Extreme Makeover - would you go for it?!

Would you have an Extreme Makeover?

• Hell yeah, where do I sign?!

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Ummm, yes I think so but a little scared!

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don't think I would - just because!

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Not in this lifetime - what you get is what you see!!

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Having seen the absolutely amazing transformation of Jade Goody's mum, and in anticipation of seeing CD's Slimmer of the Year this Wednesday, I wondered how many of us would go for an Extreme Makeover?

Is it something you would consider? Are you too scared? What do you think about it overall?

Vote and discuss! :cool:

God no Id love it,I so want a Tummytuck Boob reduction/lift my arms sculpted my upper eyelids done !!!!!
mad I know
xxc:eek:

Too blimmin' right I'd be up for it!! I've got a list too, a tummy tuck, bingo wings, eyes done, liposuction, my saggy thighs done, ears pinned back, teeth.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't get me wrong I'm not obsessed with looking at my faults every minute of the day and could probably live with myself the way I am now as long as I can keep the weight off, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to improve ourselves is there? ;)

Would YOU do it DQ?

I'd like to do it but am such a pain and needle phobic that I can;t see it happening!

I wouldn't do it - I'm me, warts and all (not that I have any warts, you understand hehe).

My stretchmarks and saggy boobs are my battlescars of womanhood and even though I don't wear them with pride as such, they mark my journey through life and make me who I am.

I don't want the surgeon's knife to carve me into something I can't be naturally - it's all a bit freaky to me and tbh, against my feminist politics (ie why should a man - cos most plastic surgeons are male - cut into my body to attempt to make me perfect so that I'm more desirable to men).

Maybe an unpopular view but it's how I feel. Losing weight was as far as I'll go to try to fit in with society's perception of how I should be.

Having said that - I don't have a problem with anyone who does have plastic surgery - it's all about choices and taking control over ourselves, isn't it? Good luck to anyone who does so!

xxxxxxx

Yes i would - my stomach and my eyelids being the 2 areas that I'd like "sorted" out - having said that if it doesn't happen I'll live with it!

Wouldn't mind having laser surgery done on my eyes too as I'm very short sighted and hate having to mess about with contacts or wear my glasses and as time's gone on (ok as I've got older!!!) I find I can't tolerate mascara or eye make up very well (so cheat and have my eyelashes dyed!)

I'd have it dome like a shot.

Already saving for the tummy tuck that I know I'll need when ive reached my target.

It's just the cost that puts me off so if I could get it done on a programme then I would.

I'd like to know what i looked like afterwards, but i fear i wouldnt feel like the same person...

If that makes sense...

I may lose an identity, though its extremely tempting of course...

But i wonder if its like a new hairstyle, nice for about 2 days but it 'wears off' if you catch me drift.

Though Jades mum looked AMAZING.

Me wonders.

Ivy

I'm a NO. I very much doubt a surgeon could improve on perfection. Plus, I just gotta give the other chaps a chance, poor, ordinary looking things.

Oh dear, what must it be like to be a bloke who is not incredibly handsome? Lucky for me, I will never find out.

I'm a NO. I very much doubt a surgeon could improve on perfection. Plus, I just gotta give the other chaps a chance, poor, ordinary looking things.

Oh dear, what must it be like to be a bloke who is not incredibly handsome? Lucky for me, I will never find out.

Mrs Brad is a lucky woman to have an Adonis like your good self!!!:D :D :D :D :p

I wouldn't do it - I'm me, warts and all (not that I have any warts, you understand hehe).

My stretchmarks and saggy boobs are my battlescars of womanhood and even though I don't wear them with pride as such, they mark my journey through life and make me who I am.

I don't want the surgeon's knife to carve me into something I can't be naturally - it's all a bit freaky to me and tbh, against my feminist politics (ie why should a man - cos most plastic surgeons are male - cut into my body to attempt to make me perfect so that I'm more desirable to men).

Maybe an unpopular view but it's how I feel. Losing weight was as far as I'll go to try to fit in with society's perception of how I should be.

Having said that - I don't have a problem with anyone who does have plastic surgery - it's all about choices and taking control over ourselves, isn't it? Good luck to anyone who does so!

xxxxxxx

That's exactly how I feel. Thank goodness I'm not alone :cool:

31 people would go for it, in spite of nearly half of them being scared! :eek:

6 people wouldn't - for various reasons!

This is fascinating, and I love reading the comments :cool:

Back