Eye of the Tiger! Thrill of the Fight!

Hello there! ;)

I have done CD before and know a few of the regulars on here but I can't remember my signin so have a new name.

I am starting tomorrow morning and have a way to go - but I have a few incentives to keep me going and some stresses - so have to ensure they don't knock me off!.

Im currently in the throes of selling my house to emigrate to Vancouver Island in Canada. We cannot go until we have so its a major roller coaster ride.

On the plus side I will be having a leaving shin dig and want everyones memories of me to be a thin one lol - also medicals to undertake so i'm not going to jeopardise it!.

I love to cook - always a problem - but im going to use my love for it in an organised fashion i.e. Cook on Saturdays - a week supply of food for my family so Hub/kids can feed themselves good nutritious grub - without me having to be tempted by what is in front of me.

I will be a miserable cow - but as long as I warn my family im sure they can make some allowances (well I hope so). The social side is a pain but Im sure I can enjoy myself for the next however many weeks without Alcohol for a change - my system needs a detox.

This thread will be my diary - hope thats ok -feel free to post in it along the way.

Happy CDing to everyone - keep you posted

Natalie :character00182::character00180::innocent0001:

Hello there! ;)

I have done CD before and know a few of the regulars on here but I can't remember my signin so have a new name.

I am starting tomorrow morning and have a way to go - but I have a few incentives to keep me going and some stresses - so have to ensure they don't knock me off!.

Im currently in the throes of selling my house to emigrate to Vancouver Island in Canada. We cannot go until we have so its a major roller coaster ride.

On the plus side I will be having a leaving shin dig and want everyones memories of me to be a thin one lol - also medicals to undertake so i'm not going to jeopardise it!.

I love to cook - always a problem - but im going to use my love for it in an organised fashion i.e. Cook on Saturdays - a week supply of food for my family so Hub/kids can feed themselves good nutritious grub - without me having to be tempted by what is in front of me.

I will be a miserable cow - but as long as I warn my family im sure they can make some allowances (well I hope so). The social side is a pain but Im sure I can enjoy myself for the next however many weeks without Alcohol for a change - my system needs a detox.

This thread will be my diary - hope thats ok -feel free to post in it along the way.

Happy CDing to everyone - keep you posted

Natalie :character00182::character00180::innocent0001:

HI there wow moving to canada, im from edmonton alberta and i cant wait to move back there. What takes you over there?

Thank you Jools and Chalack.

Well my husband has a job to go over for - Brick Mason. We went over for a Recce last November and met with the company for an interview. Saw the beautiful country and loved our week there - even though it was raining - it was still beautiful.

So we thought we were withering our lives away over here in Hampshire and thought an adventure for us and our two squids would be a grand idea. Thankfully they are both at the age where we can do it - any older and it would have been a problem I think. (8 and 10).

They are so excited (no school uniform, lots of outdoors stuff to do, lots of wildlife to go find especially the whales and seals - we didn't look at the Whales when we went - we wanted to save that until we were there with the kids.

Anyway don't get me started - my rose tinted spectacles won't come off - im sure there will be lots of challenges but I welcome them....just gotta sell my house first boo hoo! :)

How come you came over here Chalack? Are you planning on going back over?

Thanks
Natalie

Thank you Jools and Chalack.

Well my husband has a job to go over for - Brick Mason. We went over for a Recce last November and met with the company for an interview. Saw the beautiful country and loved our week there - even though it was raining - it was still beautiful.

So we thought we were withering our lives away over here in Hampshire and thought an adventure for us and our two squids would be a grand idea. Thankfully they are both at the age where we can do it - any older and it would have been a problem I think. (8 and 10).

They are so excited (no school uniform, lots of outdoors stuff to do, lots of wildlife to go find especially the whales and seals - we didn't look at the Whales when we went - we wanted to save that until we were there with the kids.

Anyway don't get me started - my rose tinted spectacles won't come off - im sure there will be lots of challenges but I welcome them....just gotta sell my house first boo hoo! :)

How come you came over here Chalack? Are you planning on going back over?

Thanks
Natalie

Hey i came over here just for a change really to go to uni but then ended up meeting my other half and havin a daughter and then goin back 2 uni lol, were planning on moving over there in 2 years when i finish uni and i cant wait :):)

Chalack

Good luck with that! 2 years will be here in no time! You'll have to give me some tips on "integrating" into another country.

Nats

Day 1 Trepidation.

Yep its today I said I start - looking at my kitchen (bombs hit) and the toaster, bread and stuff did make me think for a minute - ahhh shall I start tomorrow.

But as I make my kids cous cous for their lunch - I say NOPE - its today or never.

I am working today which will hopefully help to take my mind off of things and I have a great big 5l bottle of water to drink too.

I did buy myself some Greentea with Peppermint (shout me anyone if im not allowed this!!). So coffee is out as well today. (Im trying not to give myself a headache and no food + coffee will).

So as I get the kids ready - im thinking slim! :)

DAY 1 HERE I COME

Nats

Rumbly tumbly - errrgghhh - 1 Greentea with peppermint down, 1 pint of water to go. Trying to make my shakes later in the day (starting at lunchtime).

Lets hope today goes well - im optimistic

N

Cambridge Diet. I've just had a bowl of Thai Chilli and am downing some more water.

Things not too bad but i've got to get through this evening - worse time as its when I tend to chill out after tea with a wine or two! Peregrino tonight! not quite the same!

n

Howdy! Sorry haven't posted been a bit busy....managing ok, am in the pink and finding the porridge a bloody godsend!

Managing to drink plenty of water - although im sure I could do more.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok.

Send me positive vibes for a viewing that is booked today 4:15 PLEASE hahah - I need em - we need to be booking our flights to Canada and starting our new life - its just the house keeping us here boohooo.

So fingers crossed these people want our house - PLEASE lol

Have a good day all
Nats xx

PAH! Bloody viewers - think its too small - ah well hope they can find their mansion in this area for the money they are willing to pay!! :)

Back