Eyes???

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
My hubby & I have been on exante for just over a week & we have both noticed a change in our eye sight has anybody else noticed this or is it just coincidence

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what changes have you noticed in your eyesight?

We are both needing glasses on more than we used to we never needed them for big print & using the computer

from what i have read there are some hormonal changes that may happen that may effect eye sight and also something to do with blood viscosity and water content .... I rememeber someone mentioning that it is advised to not have an eye test whilst on VLCD as results can be slightly different to normal ..

Hubby's going to ask the nurse this week to see what she says

my eyes are dry and red when im on exante, to the point i have to purchase eye drops and before vlcd this is something i never had to do.

Gosh how worrying. I hope the effects are reversable! All the best x

Ive never had a problems, on any VLCD with my eyes, if anything its the opposite, where my eyes are brighter and have had friends comment on how bright and blue they go.
So I think it must be a personal thing.
Hope everyone is okay and taking care of themselves

My sight has worsened but just put it down to reading minimins too much on my iPhone trying to distract my belly lol xxx

:8855:could be the reason:8855:

Back