eyesdontlie weight loss diary

eyesdontlie

Hi guys I thought I would add a little diary so that I can look back on my success and determination and something to read to remind myself why I am doing this. I done lipotrim once before and got down to a healthy 11st and a comfy size 12 I was happy with this and felt amazing but slowly it crept back on and then I got pregnant with my little girl and it just snow balled from there had a seriously traumatic labour and was very ill for a long time after it and just ate to make myself feel better I did consider starting earlier my little girl in nearly 1 now but my head just was not in the right place so i did not see the point in setting myself up to fail so this has been me now for 3 weeks 100%tfr and I have lost over a stone and I feel amazing still along way to go but I am doing this for myself and my little girl I want to run around the park with her and take her swimming without feeling mortified in a costume and I want her to feel proud of me when she sees my achievement I have no desire to be super skinny but just want to feel happy and comfortable in my own skin x week 4 weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed

Well done. Keep up the good work. Just think of the days out in years to come with your little girl.

Awww fantastic! You are motivated and positive, and you will do it again hunny.... much admiration for bouncing back with such vigour... good for you hun well done on week 3 & over a stone :eek: woohoo!!!! XXXX

well I am just starting week 4 and 24lb lighter and I feel amazing and so so proud of my personal achievement I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now x I did push myself way too hard last night as I done a night shift at work then running about today and then went swimming with my little girl and now I am suffering a little but funny thing is when I stepped on the scales (know I should not) I am 4lb lighter than yesterday lol should be hectic more often x

Back