F A L L I S C O M I N G . . .

Do what Gok does and pin things to make them fitted, or invest in one of those elasticated belts and wear it with everything lol. Failing that you could get a sewing machine so you could start a new hobby :D

I'm quite lucky in that i've got loads of old clothes with tags on that I bought last time I was nearly thin and I'm sure i'll be able to bring em back into style. Although it's gonna be ages till I can get near them xxx

i've got a uniform for work so im not that bad, my new issue i ordered a size smaller, i was planning to lose weight some way or another.

As for my clothes, i buy alot out of 'next' so ebay will have a field day when i lose my weight.

I sometimes donate my clothes into charity shops, im a great believer in 'theres always somebody worst off then you'

I have purcasssheeedddd a few fitted summer tops & jeans from ASDA,NEXT along with a few EBAY bargains!!! Next jeans are soooo cheap on there! ...and new!!! few belts making sure everything is mix and match and i can wear anything with anything!! heheh tight arent i?!?
And a DP jacket and thats all i am wearing till i hit an 8!!!

EBay!!!! Yay Nic, I love it!!!! I've just sorted out a load of fat clothes to list on there (and another load to go to the charity shop) I've got some of my best buys off there!

x

hehe isnt it a pain in the ariss listing them tho ...take chuffing ages hehe i am still wadding through my old stuff!
Yeah, i am loving the amount of doorstep collections at the min..means i dont have to bother lugging bags to the shops!! Whoop whoop

Back