F.I.T Log

catmai_87

Does anyone use the log? I exercise every week but have never had the log explained to me. can any enlighten me on why we would use and how to use it?? Confused!!:talk017:

uummm i dunno i suppose its there to help see how well you with activities!

my consultant doesnt do anything with it at all but then i like exercising anyway

The F.I.T logs are so you can get the Body Magic awards for the activity you do each week. They are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum and they depend on how much activity you do and how long you keep going with it. When you get the Platinum award is means that you've incorporated exercise into your everyday life and maintained that level of exercise for a certain length of time (can't remember how long tho sorry).

I don't understand them and don't think the book explains them very well! I never know what a 'unit' is, etc! I just do the exercise and fill them in best as I can figure out (usually how many days, how long I've exercised and what I've done and at what perceived level) then give it to my C.

Thanks everyone might ask my C to explain it a bit more im sure the whole class would be greatful especially if theres a new sticker to b had!haha!x

I do SW online- and the fitlog there is fairly easy to use. I just log my activities and times spent doing them per day and it records it towards whatever award I am currently doing (not sure if this facility is on the 'normal' SW website?) I have never seen paper fit logs as I am not a class member, so don't know much about how to fill them in!

I am currently on week 6 of my Gold award. The awards consist of:

To achieve your bronze Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 45 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 5 minutes or more counts.

To achieve your silver Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 90 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts.

To achieve your gold Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 150 minutes of activity each week (over at least 5 days) maintained for 8 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts.

You can also go for a 'platinum' award which is 2 consecutive gold awards

Hope this helps xxx

Back