*****FAB FRIDAY****

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
morning everyone well a fab day for me l lost 4 1/2 lbs this week lm thrilled l had a bumpy 2 days to say the least so glad l didnt give in have a brill day everyone and best of luck to all weighing in :D:D:D

well done sasha, thats brilliant!

Iv just nearly cheated! Went into kitchen to get dd something and nearly tried to look for something to eat! Then remembered how guilty if feel and how ashamed and how much I want to be thin and go clothes shopping lol

Well done! That's a great loss. Was my first day today, and I'm still here to tell the tale, lol!!

Well done sasha thats a great loss

my 3rd time too hun :)

Im hoping to learn after this time,i think i might try hypnosis and see how that goes,it has worked so far for my sis-in-laws sister.Im sick ad tired of yo-yoing

Right I'm pissing myself off. I'm broody!! But I have postnatal depression after my son. And mental I don't think I could cope ect and have so much me and my OH want to do I.e get married!!

I don't want a baby though, I want to relive when my dd was born!!! So I keep telling myself if I have a girl it will make happy and it will be like when I had dd. And I think I would be totally devistated if I had a boy, because I seem so have "bad memories" after having my son. Is this even normal to feel like this?!? It's hurting my head :(

It's completely normal! I'm still suffering from Puerperal Psychosis (extreme and rare for of PND) and I know exactly what you're going through.

I feel like I've misses out on two years of my daughters life and would love to be able to experience it again, but I know deep down that it's not the right thing to do and it will never replace the memories

X

Suplols said:
It's completely normal! I'm still suffering from Puerperal Psychosis (extreme and rare for of PND) and I know exactly what you're going through.

I feel like I've misses out on two years of my daughters life and would love to be able to experience it again, but I know deep down that it's not the right thing to do and it will never replace the memories

X

I really don't Want another boy, and it sounds awful. I love my boy soo much but he such hard work compared to Taylor. :( and I hate myself for saying stuff like this about him! :( :(

I know exactly how you're feeling. Don't beat yourself up about it. Every parent gets those thoughts, PND or not!

If you ever need to talk, just give me a shout :)

Back