Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

Will look out for them thank you xxx

-2.5 lbs off this week :bliss:

That's my 4.5 stone shiny award!

well done theria thats amazing x x x

How are you getting on lovely? :) Here's to approaching the 5stone sticker :D

Hang on a minute - I've only just got the 4 1/2 stone sticker! ;)

I'm doing fine, thank you. I've had lunch out twice this week but I've tried to make the best choices I could. Social life has to go on, because this way of eating is for life!

I'm going on holiday on Saturday - three weeks away - so I've got one more WI before then and I'd like a *little* bit more off before I go :)

Green Day today - was craving some cheese :)

JP, beans and cheese for lunch and I'm planning my first foray into mushy pea curry for dinner. I may need Dynorod after that lot!

Mushy pea curry is a huge success and will be made more often!!

Tomatoes and cucumber from my Mum's greenhouse - so tasty!

Attachments

• image-4262404857.jpg
    image-4262404857.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 32
Is it the version with quorn pieces in? :)

No - just two onions, chopped and sweated, three spoons of hot curry paste (6 syns), two tins of mushy peas, some left over passata and a little water. Simmered for 15 minutes, it made 3 good portions.

Oooh that sounds nice, I might try that this weekend - perhaps not the dish to be had the night before work :rolleyes:

Tell you what else I love that would go beautifully with that -cauliflower rice - grate a cauli (do it in a blender with lots of water, it's less messy), then zap in the m'wave for a few minutes et voila, cauli rice. You can also fry it and mash it, keeps your veg intake up and reduces the carbs.

Oooh will have a go at both asap. I've bought a cauli but never had the chance to cook it (ie no blender) so I threw it out... then realised I had a potato ricer. D'oh!

Just 0.5lb off this week but heck, it's a loss, I've consolidated my 4.5 stone award and at least it's not a gain :) So I'm happy enough with it.

Right - last day at work today, packing is happening (it's all piled up on the spare bed at the moment...not tried getting it all in the suitcase yet) and I'm off on Saturday.

See you all in three weeks :gen157:

Mushy pea curry sounds nice.

have a fab holiday hun xxx

Hellllllllooooooo! :wavey:

Back from my travels on Saturday and straight back on the plan. I couldn't resisit a sneaky WI today before my official one on Thursday and I was staggered to find I'd LOST 3.5lbs while I was away! :gimi:

I was trying to eat carefully (and we didn't have lunch very often, as the breakfast buffets were so good) but there was an occasional ice cream, some beer and some fried food. But hey - it was a holiday I'd been planning for 18 months and we had a fantastic time. (And I LOST WEIGHT - did I mention that? :) ) I think the increase in exercise must have helped, perhaps I need to start thinking about how I can keep that up?

So - into the next stone bracket, yay! My Christmas target of a weight *starting with* 15 stone is now looking a bit more realistic than I thought it was before I went away.

:greenapple::party0019::party0011:

Last edited:
Back