Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

lol lol theria flashin in boots not good lololol x x x x

Tell me about it! :whistle:

That's the sort of thing I have nightmares about!

Blurgh....I've had this cold bug that's doing the rounds since Friday. Feel rubbish and am off work, but hoping to get back tomorrow. I've got meetings that can't really be rearranged. I'll see how I feel in the morning, though. I don't want to infect everyone in the office if I am still contagious - and getting into work involves lots of walking to and from bus stops and to be honest that might just wipe me out the way I'm feeling.

I've been trying to stick to plan, but to be honest I've not eaten very much and I know I haven't drunk enough water. So goodness knows what'll happen at Thursday's WI. For example, I had a carton of Covent Garden chicken soup and a WM pitta yesterday, because I really *wanted* creamy chicken soup, but that was practically all I ate...No idea how many syns in it - frankly, didn't care all that much.

I hate being ill.

theria
sorry to read your not feeling to well lovely

Well - Ive been off work all week and am only just starting to feel a bit better. I've been up most of the nights coughing and dozing during the day so my body clock's completely screwed! I'm due to be off on annual leave tomorrow anyway (booked ages ago) so I might just check with the boss that they can cope without me until Monday - by then I might be properly better.

I've already cancelled the thing I was going to do tomorrow - there's no way I'll be able to survive a 15 hour day and lots of physical exercise, so that should give me a few days to recuperate from this 'orrible bug.

To the good news - I'm 3 lbs down from last week. It may well be a bit of dehydration though, so I won't be celebrating until I can keep it off next week too!

theria
you are going through the wars lovely x x

theria
you are going through the wars lovely x x

It certainly has felt that way this week - but I can see light at the end of the tunnel now :) Desperately need to go shopping today or tomorrow because I've eaten everything in the fridge!

i just sent the hubby he just finished work while i get my ironing done and cleaning up done x x

Awww sweetheart :( Hope you feel better soon love - glad you're starting to feel a bit on the mend xx

Thank you for all your messages :)

I slept for 11 hours last night - so obviously needed that! Unfortunately, because I wasn't waking up every hour to cough myself silly, I woke up filled to the brim with gunge. Yuk. I am a huge snot-filled wheezy thing this morning. TMI I know :)

I feel much better though. Honest!

Oh sounds like a really rotten cold - hope you're feeling loads better now xx

Yes thanks - ready to go back to work tomorrow!

Just had lunch- it was delicious:) all for 4 Syns!

Attachments

• image-1262569334.jpg
    image-1262569334.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 21
Back