***Fabulous Friday - Roll up and keep on track here!***

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Good morning peeps!

I'm on day one of my restart. So sitting here drinking my vanilla latte shake.

Off to uni for a bit and then home later.

Hope you all have a great day on plan, whichever it is, remember your water and stay positive!

Good luck for today - am sure you'll do well ;)

I'm having a late start this morning (planned!!) and it feels really strange to be sat typing on here at this time, normally left for work an hour ago.

Hope everyone has a good Friday and hurrayyyyyy it's almost the weekend ;)

Morning all, am finally back to my 4st 12 pre-xmas loss this morning, although another weekend away tomorrow-still I know that after my holiday I can get back there again and beyond!
Massive boost yesterday,1st shopping trip since the start(aug 2009) and I got all my gear from m and s, next and good old George-didn't set foot in Evans.....although have had to order some crop jeans in a 16 from them as 18s far too big in next and m and s, but 16s far too muffin toppy-I look like a sparrow,massive middle and nice bum and legs.Am hoping the E's 16 will be a 17 if that makes sense.
Finally had a new bra fitting,then threw away my evans baseball nets and got a few nice m and s ones.
I realise if I go clothes shopping it boosts my motivation,so going to reward myself with an Easter trip to the retail park after my t-total 100% March.
Fab Friday and happy Valentine's weekend everyone! x

Morning all. Am off out for coffee with a fiend this morning and then housework until my nap this afternoon before work tonight.

Have a good day all, and all the best to those who are starting / re-starting today

Charlie xx

im abit peed off, i honestly dont feel like my weight is coming off quick enough=[

hugs Kimmie. we all want the weight to be gone instantly, but just look at your losses - you have lost a minimum of 4lb a week and that is bloody amazing. Any other conventional diet (am meaning SW or WW) and your loses would be nothing like that.

You are doing so well hun, don't be disheartened. Takes time to lose the weight, is a journey. Keep going.

Charlie xx

morning all
cant wait to get in to work today cos when i finish im off for a week, gotta love working in a school when its half term ;)

hubby is on day 5 of CD now,hes done really well, 10lb down already :eek:

off to Liverpool tomorrow for a bit of shopping, going to a friends 40th in a couple of weeks so need something new to wear

hope you all have a good day

morning all, hope everyones having a good one

am gonna treat myself to a dvd today for valentines day, well if i dont treat myself then who will huh

got a lovely handmade card from kaya yesterday and she had made me a biscuit too bless her, she even said she would share it with me, lol so cute of her but she was so excited when i said she could have it all to herself

sumayyah - your new pic is lovely.

Hi folks :) Well the day started with a mad dash to my car while still asleep. I forgot to move it last night and I had left it in the square where they have the market. the nice local policeman came and woke me up and asked me very nicely to move it. I moved it and came back to bed by which time I was wide awake. I am so looking forward to them finishing the road works and getting the market back tot he other square!
I have been very good on CD all week and am feeling in control again. Now all I need to do is avoid the wine tomorrow night while having some mussels with friends and all will be well.

Good luck Lexie!!

Katie have you enjoyed your late start this morning? I've just started a new job, though it's only part time as I'm still at uni. It's very strange to start at 10 and live 15 minutes away, rather than when I did the same job elsewhere when I left at 8 sharp, if not a little before.

MrsT where are you heading to? It's Birmingham if I remember correctly isn't it? Hope you enjoy all your new clothes!

Charlie... you're out with a fiend are you?! hehe Hope you have a good morning with them, or had maybe seeing it's been a few hours now.

Kimmie you've been losing 4-5lbs a week, that's a great loss! I know what you mean though, it sometimes seems so slow when you think about all that's ahead. But think about it, if you were doing Weight Watchers or Slimming World or something you'd be seeing 1-2lbs a week, so it actually is coming off bloomin fast! Chin up, you'll get there sooner than you feel!

Ooh Mandy, glad to hear your hubby is doing well. I envy men and the way they get bigger losses than us, it's just not fair! They definitely get the easier ride in life. Hope you enjoy shopping!

Aww Claire, Kaya sounds like a lovely little girl, will be nice meeting her too if you get to the Birmingham or London meets :) What DVD are you thinking of?

AI glad you're doing well this week, I'm sure you'll manage to avoid the wine! I didn't realise mussells were allowed, I do like them occasionally. I get really funny about shellfish though, worry about getting ill. I'm just a big paranoid person really! Are you meeting up for anything particular tomorrow or is it just a nice night in?

I'm at work today, though I really didn't want to come here this morning. Was so hard to drag myself out of bed, I did the hmm shall I call in sick thing but decided against it knowing that once I was up and out it would be better. Am very tired though, woke up at 5am wide awake and didn't get back to sleep until gone 6.30, so have ended up bringing a shake for lunch, wasn't up with enough time to faff about with finding a clean tupperware box that has a lid to bring tuna and lettuce.

Just about had enough time to do my WI though, lost 5lbs this week, plus an inch off my waist, hips, bust and back and half an inch off my thighs. So I'm happy with that, and it's nice to see my back and bust going down at the same rate, I don't have enough boobage for it to be shrinking!

Speaking of work, I should probably get back to listing all our properties online, which involves writing descriptions for properties I've never seen! Hope you all have a great and 100% day, be back later no doubt.

xxx

Alex Ice I know only too well about wine wobbles,reckon I would have been at goal now if it weren't for my weekend wine tasting sessions of late, I'm sure you can stay off it as you are doing so well this week. x

Good morning peeps!

I'm on day one of my restart. So sitting here drinking my vanilla latte shake.

Off to uni for a bit and then home later.

Hope you all have a great day on plan, whichever it is, remember your water and stay positive!

Hey Lexie!!!!!!!!!!:party0011: :clap::clap: :bliss:

Yey you are back Im so glad!!!

Well done getting back on the wagon - not sure how much you want to get off and if that ticker is up to date or not. if it is then a massive well done for maintaining these last few months whilst being off here.
Im hoping you can crack the whip a bit with me to get me back on the wagon:whip: as Ive put all my weight back on and cant seem to stay on track....:ashamed0005:

My aim is to restart on Monday as have loads of things planned this weekend including :candledinner: to help get that back on track which is happening slowly but surely.

Im sorry I didnt reply to the PM but wasnt in the right place mentally to at the time but your support meant alot!

I hope things are okay with you and how much have you got left of your course now? hope its all going okay and Im really looking forward to us both getting to goal!

I have invested in a wireless hub today and am getting a 2nd hand lap top this weekend so I will be able to be online quite alot more and keep on blasted track!

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all okay
xxx

:cross:

Caroline - don't think mussels are technically allowed but I have them from time to time as a treat. I figure that they are low cal, and not too bad.
I know what you mean about being a bit scared of sea food. I ahd really bad food poisoning from seafood when I was 15 and it put me off it for over 10 years. When I moved to Spain I found people here are seafood crazy and eventually it rubbed off on me.

2pm here and I am on track with my diet for today, 2 packs down, another to go around 6 and one at ten
Here's to another successful day!

Im hoping you can crack the whip a bit with me to get me back on the wagon:whip: as Ive put all my weight back on and cant seem to stay on track....:ashamed0005:

My aim is to restart on Monday as have loads of things planned this weekend including :candledinner: to help get that back on track which is happening slowly but surely.

Well looks like I won't be alone on my restart Monday. My DH starts a new job on Monday and he'll be away from home (back on weekends), this will be a lot easier to be 100% as there won't be any extra foods in the fridge (kids have their own foods that I try not to touch - not even excited about eating toddler's meals). So I should be safe, and since he'll be going to restaurants all week, he'll want to go easy on food during weekends (yeh); Now all I need is my head to be wrapped around losing first 3 stones in the next 2 -3 months and I'll be fine.
Hope everyone's in the place they want to be at right now

congratulations caroline, 5lb is great!

Hi Jess! I remember you, though whether you remember me may be a different story! Good luck with your restart on Monday.

Good luck with your restart too EM, can imagine it will make it a lot easier diet wise with your hubby being away.

Thanks Claire :)

Just got home from work, missed the bus by seconds so decided to just walk as it would be 20 mins til the next one, and then one went past 2 minutes later! Did pop to tesco too, at the worst possible time I think, was rammed. I'm now actually exhausted. I'm meant to be going out tonight but I just want to curl into a ball and sleep! Housemates are out I think, so I'm thinking a bath and early to bed might do me a world of good!

Hey Lexie!!!!!!!!!!:party0011: :clap::clap: :bliss:

Yey you are back Im so glad!!!

Well done getting back on the wagon - not sure how much you want to get off and if that ticker is up to date or not. if it is then a massive well done for maintaining these last few months whilst being off here.

Im sorry I didnt reply to the PM but wasnt in the right place mentally to at the time but your support meant alot!

I hope things are okay with you and how much have you got left of your course now? hope its all going okay and Im really looking forward to us both getting to goal!

I have invested in a wireless hub today and am getting a 2nd hand lap top this weekend so I will be able to be online quite alot more and keep on blasted track!

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all okay
xxx

Ahaha - no my ticker is horrifically out of date. I weighed in at 14st 13lbs at CDC, mostly because of horrendous, and I mean horrendous eating habits over last 6 or so months. I dont think I've seen a vegetable much less eaten one.

Re the PM, i never expected a reply with everything that was going on at the time, so don't worry about it!

We'll keep each other on track with our parallel lives!

Re me things are fine more or less - 10 months left at uni and I'll be qualified! Scary biscuits! started roller derby for exercise and I love it!

Hoping that this time round on CD is the last, its a great "weight management" tool, but I want to be finished with yoyo-ing. So this time I AM getting to maintenance. I called it quits last time with a paltry 4-5lbs to go. WHAT possessed me?

So this time working up the plans!

Got to say am loving this diet but am so fed up of feeling cold - surprised my poor feet haven't requested they be cut off so they can walk somewhere warm!

Had an okay day today, 2 shakes down and one to go in about an hour (lovely hot chocmints about the only thing warmng me up) - need to have another couple of pints of water tonight though before hitting the sack.

Caroline your early night sounds good - bloody horrible when you miss a bus or a train like that isn't it :(

Off to curl up with my book for an hour now - these Friday nights ain't quite what they used to be ;)

Ahaha - no my ticker is horrifically out of date. I weighed in at 14st 13lbs at CDC, mostly because of horrendous, and I mean horrendous eating habits over last 6 or so months. I dont think I've seen a vegetable much less eaten one.

We'll keep each other on track with our parallel lives!

Re me things are fine more or less - 10 months left at uni and I'll be qualified! Scary biscuits! started roller derby for exercise and I love it!

Hoping that this time round on CD is the last, its a great "weight management" tool, but I want to be finished with yoyo-ing. So this time I AM getting to maintenance. I called it quits last time with a paltry 4-5lbs to go. WHAT possessed me?

So this time working up the plans!

oh the parallel lives is soooooooooo spooky - my scales say exactly the same within a pound AND vegetables I think I am the only woman in tesco who does the supermarket shop for a week with only potatoes apples and bananas!!!!

So this time we will get into maintenance and not lose the will to live like we did last time and keep each other going so wehn you qualify you can look stunning for your graduation piccies!

Caroline G I do remember you aswell so lets all get this weight off once and for all.

I want to rid myself of being a yo-yo dieter.

xxx

Back