Face like a Bullfrog!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lyndsey, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

Hi All, Didnt know which forum to use for this one, so thought this is as good a place as any.

Well, yesterday did 3 miles for sports releif and got home absolutely freezing so jumped straight in a lovely hot shower to warm up. Had a lovely long shower smoothering myself head to toe in a lovely Dove body wash with rosewood and cocoa fragrance. This was at about 2pm, by 5pm I had stuck the heating on full still trying to warm up and thought my face was a little hot, went for a wee and noticed some dry patches appearing under my chin so moisterised as you do.

Come 11pm, i went up to bed and my face was really hot and thought it was just from the fact I'd had the heating on so high as i was freezing from the run, cleaned my teeth looked in the mirror and there was a Bullfrog staring back at me...........the whole bottom half of my face, neck and chest was covered in big raised red blotches.

I panicked and phoned my mum and went to stay at theirs for the night, panicking my throat would close up in the night and no-one would know......yes I know i'm a drama queen.

Anycase to cut a long story short, mum checked on me every 2 hrs during the night (bless her) and i woke up in the morning and thankfully it had gone down loads. Its still a little blotchy and hot, but nothing like the bullfrog I had been last night. Thankfully I worked from home today so didnt have to scare everyone in the office!

Moral of the story.........I wont use Dove rosewood body wash on my face ever again. x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Your mum checked on you every 2 hours? That's so sweet lol!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.