Facing Facts

Hi all,

I am very new to this site and looking forward to all the help and support you can give me with my continued battle.

After years and years of miserey and woe over my increasing waist line I have decided once and for all it is time to sort it once and for all.

I am a divorced single mum with two gorgeous boys who need a fit and healthy mam to run around after them. :family2:

Am looking forward to being able to shop for clothes without getting upset and disappointed and ending up with things i dont really like because that is all that fits me.

Best of luck to you all.
Much Love

R xx:character00238:

Welcome to the site, I really hope you'll fine it helpful and be a support as you move forward :) Look forward to seeing you around!

Hi,

another welcome from me. This site is brilliant, I love the way people here support each other. Do you go to a SW group? I've just gone back to my local one as I had got a bit stuck doing it on my own and needed a bit of extra real life motivation but lost a lot on my own with the support of online friends here.

I hope you have a great first week with a lovely loss to start you on your way. This time next year you could be looking back on your old posts and feeling so good about the changes you have made in your life. Well done you for starting the change now.

Ah thanks both am really enjoying have a good mosey round the site.

I have done slimming world before about 2 yes ago but struggles with childcare etc....

I will be joining my local group end of the month looking forward to it. But have dug all my books out and started as I mean to go on on Monday. Enjoying all the cooking I realise how lazy I have become.

Xx

Well done for starting straight away. Once I decided to go back to the group I let myself over indulge until the day of the meeting. Silly me.

Back