1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

facing the music

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emmabi, 14 October 2010 Social URL.

1. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Slimming World

Well, I went for a spa day on Tuesday, had a fantastic day, but ate way too much [email protected], so totally let myself down.

I was on track to get to target this week, weighed myself this morning and I have put on at least 2lbs.

Did consider not going to class tonight, I just cannot face the whole IT thing. But I need to go, otherwise I will just binge again.

Am going to a consultancy opportunity on Sunday, was hoping to be at target when I went, just feel so dissapointed in myself.

Guttted :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little Picker

Little Picker Wants smaller knickers!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Go to class, it might not be as bad as you think, and if you become a consultant, how can you tell your future class to turn up even if they've had a bad week, if you know you would bail yourself?

Honestly, I have felt like this as well. I've gained the past THREE weeks, and I very nearly didn't go this week, but I went, had a chat with the consultant, and got the kick up the backside I needed.

Go to class!
  4. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW veggie
    That sounds like a great day out! Please don't be so hard on yourself. It is just one day out of thousands. You still have to live a little :)
  5. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Don't beat yourself up over one day! You've almost completed your journey, one week won't mean anything when you are at target. You've obviously done fab so don't punish yourself over a day that you obviously enjoyed! Go to class, the sw scales might read differently anyway. Plus you weigh differently at all different times of the day. Let us know how you get on hun :) xxxx
  6. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Slimming World
    2 and a half pounds on this week, crikey. Got to work so hard this week!!

Emma xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.