***fading away friday - hour by hour thread ***

Here you go Jess- my dream dress- Justin Alexander style 8158! I know its very 'puffy' but I have always dreamt of a big white princess wedding, not quite 'Jordan and Peter' but not that far from it either (promise- no pink allowed at all) :eek: :eek:

8158b.jpg

Just imagining myself in my big puffy dress having my pictures done here........ can't wait!

632450.jpg

Thats lovely lisa!!!

Awww lisa..... You will look totally beautiful in your wedding dress... Just imagine, the beautiful dress, the beautiful venue, and 57 minimin sucess stories vying to walk behind you down the aisle to help with your dress!!
Seriously... what nice dreams!!

Talking about 57, thats how many days I have now completed 100% SS... I find that gobsmacking as it doesn't seem 2 minutes ago since I was on day 2/3 thinking oooo what have I done :)

Hope you all continue to have a great day....

x

Ooo edited to say... Molly make sure it is coke zero and not diet coke.... the former has no citric acid in so will be potentially less harmful than diet! x

Day 10 for me, so already a tenth of the way through my 100 day 100% SS challenge. I know what you mean Tilly- it flies by. So much of me wishes I hadn't been ill, I would of been on day 57 with you now Tilly, but at least I've given it another shot and I'm making it work this time. I WILL be modelling that dress in February! Sam better be prepared for an expensive wedding, cause if I get to goal, all you ladies are going to be invited (its not like you'll be taking up much room- you'll all be tiny too!)

Lisa that dress is gorgeous & you will look amazing in it!

My first day on CD is going well. I 've had 2 shakes so far today, a cappuccino (with an espresso added for good measure) this morning and a banana bliss tetra at lunch time. I was going to have 4 shakes a day these first few days, but as I'm not particularly hungry yet I might just have a porridge later.

I'm sure this will be harder over the weekend once the novelty wears off but it reallly hasn't been too bad today. I seem to get hungry a couple of hours after a shake, but I just drink more water and the hunger fades away.

My CDC gave me a bar to try so I might have a 6th (I've cut it up into 6 pieces and put it in the fridge) tonight instead of the 4th shake.

Either way I'm doing brilliantly and am very proud of myself :D but tonight will be hard as cravings normally set in once I settle down for a bit of telly.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!!

Alli

Afrernoon All

Another day spent on Mudeford beach today, was sooooo hot. I think I was born to be a beach bum!
Am trying to be good again but finding it hard cos not been on here properly for so long. It makes such a difference.

Anyway won't dwell on the errors of my ways but after Saturday the way is clear again for no hiccups and concentrated weight loss.

Lexie - I loved the dream, am still chuckling now!

Lisa - you will soooo gorjus in your dress. Am reading a great book called Wedding Season at the mo by Katie Fforde - recommend it for a really easy feel-good read! And of course it is all about weddings!!!!

Anyways peeps, off to a barbie now, but only salad allowed. Enjoy the sunshine one and all and be good!

Sarah

x

oh well, here goes again!

Lisa, lovely dress and venue, you'll look stunning!

Tilly-Im a day behind you so day 56 for me but not all 100% had a couple SS+ days and one cheat.considering a SS+ day today 'cause feeling hungry. Was thinking about doing SS+this week before my 810 week next week but not sure. Would love to be in the 13's next WI!

Had an Ok day but DS was a bit young for the rhyme session thing so might give it a miss for a while.Been a lovely day here so had a nice stroll with pushchair. DS down to bed early so hope he's not up at the crack of dawn!

OH, just got of the treadmill and did 75 sit ups LOL. also starting toning exercises for my arms. Friends never came by today but expecting them tomorrow. WI in the morning (hhhmm). Will sign off for today as my little one is still ill and wants a cuddle.Have a great evening.

Hiya all hope ya all having a great 100% Friday, i am but i think it is ok for me new and excited and on first week!!! Jess amazing your weight loss so far.......WTG!! xxxxx

Only lost 2 lbs this week, sob sob.

Seriously I was hoping for at least 3 but I suppose 2 is better than nothing as I was on 810 and also TOTM.Hope next week's loss is better!I am however wearing a size 16 t-shirt(started CD wearing size 22) and size 20 trousers(started size 28) so that makes me smile at least.

Well, I am SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of myself today. Day 5 of my restart (after 7 months off!) and we went out for the day to a place called 'Movie Park'. It's kind of like Disneyland on a smaller scale, and it had a whole 'Nick Jnr' land which my little boy loved....
Anyways, I digress!
Every few steps there was a different kind of food on offer. My sense of smell was on hyper drive...I felt like a bloody sniffer dog at times. Usually on a day out like this I would eat chips and snack on crap through the day, but I was 100% the whole time. I drank my tetra whilst sitting at a table where my son was eating pasta and sauce and my hubby was munching a Subway roll......I offered round snacks to them both without even licking my fingers. I walked about 3 miles, I drank water by the bucket load (and peed by the lorry load!) and I am just so proud!

It's such an achievement for me. Temptation was literally on every corner and I didnt give in. I did have one or two mental battles but I won, and we got caught in traffic coming home so by the time we got in the door I was busting for a wee and gagging for my final shake, but I did it!

Have to admit, I am utterly dog tired now though. My legs feel like lead and I do feel a bit wiped out, but the buzz of resisting things is pushing me on.

I manage no problem whilst working (in a very busy special needs dept of a school) so no time to think about food but as soon as i come home its all i can think about. Strangely enough doing this diet i really enjoy preparing much nicer meals than i would do ordinarily.
Strange but true!!! Hope you all get through the day
Mx

hey molly I work in the special needs department of a school too! and like you I'm okay when I'm at work, its when I get home as well. have you not been on half term this week? I'm back at work on Monday, not looking forward to it as GCSE's start, so its going to be chaotic, as we have to invidalate and act as readers/scribes etc.

going strong and its strange to think no solid food has passed my lips for 3 days

Well done sticking to it and its so strange after a while you kind of blank food out of your mind. I remember first time I did SS I kept saying after about 12wks - I cant believe how much time I wasted pre SS thinking about food its just so not important.
xxx

Good Afternoon ladies.
I'm on day 4 and all going well so far. I have had a diet coke yesterday and today which i know is a no no but you were allowed on the diet when i started last year.
I am so hungry today. I was expecting the pee stick to show a lovely pink this morning but it was barely noticeable so maybe it will be tomorrow. Still feeling positive but dont know how long i will manage if the hunger doesnt go.
Mx

As Tilly said it will be the diet coke that has stopped you going into ketosis - do Coke Zero if you have to do any coke at all and its probably kept you hungry too
xxx

Day 10 for me, so already a tenth of the way through my 100 day 100% SS challenge. I WILL be modelling that dress in February! Sam better be prepared for an expensive wedding, cause if I get to goal, all you ladies are going to be invited (its not like you'll be taking up much room- you'll all be tiny too!)

Lisa 10% done Im proud of you restarts are always difficult rather than first times!

and the dress - well what can I say it is just divine and you are going to look breathtaking.........

ta for sharing the pic of it
xxx

My first day on CD is going well.
Either way I'm doing brilliantly and am very proud of myself :D but tonight will be hard as cravings normally set in once I settle down for a bit of telly.
Alli

hey Alli well done for getting through your first day. keep on here and we can keep you going
xxx

Afrernoon All
Am trying to be good again but finding it hard cos not been on here properly for so long. It makes such a difference.
Sarahx

Always nice to see you on here we do miss you ALOT so get your bum on here more often rather than being a beach bum;)
Enjoy the BBQ
xxx

Would love to be in the 13's next WI!
Had an Ok day but DS was a bit young for the rhyme session thing so might give it a miss for a while.

Shame the music thing didnt go as well as you would have liked am sure he will like it when he is older.

hope you in the 13's for your next WI too
xxx

OH, just got of the treadmill and did 75 sit ups LOL. also starting toning exercises for my arms.

Will sign off for today as my little one is still ill and wants a cuddle.

are you an exercise demon!!!!!;);) god Im so so so impressed.
hope your little one is better soon
and let us know how you get on in the morning xxx

Hiya all hope ya all having a great 100% Friday, i am but i think it is ok for me new and excited and on first week!!! Jess amazing your weight loss so far.......WTG!! xxxxx

thanks alot the weight loss was long overdue!!! fingers crossed you have a good first week - keep on here and we will keep you going xxx

Only lost 2 lbs this week, sob sob.
I was on 810 and also TOTM.Hope next week's loss is better!
I am however wearing a size 16 t-shirt(started CD wearing size 22) and size 20 trousers(started size 28) so that makes me smile at least.

2lbs is brill with all things considered. Am sure you will get a whoosh next week and look how many inches you have lost to get down into those clothes sizes xxx

Well, I am SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of myself today. Day 5 of my restart (after 7 months off!)

It's such an achievement for me. Temptation was literally on every corner and I didnt give in. I did have one or two mental battles but I won.

I am so proud of you well done!!!
xxx

Im so proud of everyone who has stuck to their plans today and do you know what I just want to thank everyone for their ongoing and non-judgemental continued support on here as I NEVER would have lasted 17 weeks and got to where I am now with only about a stone and a half to lose if it hadnt been for you wonderful people on here!!!!! :grouphugg::flowers::flowers::flowers::thankyou::thankyou:

In other news you will all be pleased to know that TOTM has finally arrived so no more manic mad hormonal naggy Jess who falls off the wagon at the slightest thing and its going to be 100% EVERY DAY from now till my hols on the 20th June
BRING IT ON!!!

am signing off now to watch BGT - will be back bright and early to keep an eye on you all ready for the weekend;):whip::whip:
LOL
xxx

why did I just have 2 penny sweets after enjoying my SS+ meal ??? :confused: will write in my diary later about it.

cheers jessica rabbit (now i felt strange writing that lol) i can't believe that tomorrow is day 4 it sound so much better that day 3 not sure why.

and i agree eveyone on here is so helpful and if i feel like i am starting to wobble then i just post on here or in my blog and its really helping me. i have finding it hard to imagine being on this for 12 weeks but i hope i am

I have just enjoyed a very yummy yummy porridge,,,
Over did the water into by about double lol
But although runny ti was really nice....
Funny how one little meal can make you feel stuffed!

Talk to you all tomorrow have a good evening x

I have sunburn!

Walked into town today with dog, not too warm. (about 40 minutes)
Walked home with dog and hubby (about 1 hour walk)

Getting stripped for bed (as you do) and I have red angry sunburn on my arms. Where did that come from.In glasgow?!?!

Back