Fail fail fail!!!

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Arghhhh I'm so bad!! I were doing so well even over the weekend and now I've ruined it by pigging all day!! I feel horrible and bloated its not nice but because I'm a pig I carry on eating!! I'm due totm and feeling starving all day! I hate it when I do this...arghhhhhhh!! Sorry for the rant

It happens to the best of us, I've had 5-6 weeks off plan and gained about 6-7lbs, had a shitty few days which turned into weeks! Yesterday was my 1st day 100% on plan in a really long time and I was the same today so fingers crossed I'm able to keep it up! It's not easy but when you think about the end goal and know how good you'll feel when you get there it makes it worthwhile! Dust your bad day off and get back on plan! :)

Hi :)

I'm in the same boat, due on tomorrow (cry) so am feeling hungry hungry. Though I usually do feel hungry, haha.
When you say pigging, is it really as bad as you think? If you're worried, add up all the things you ate and work out the syns. That might put things in perspective. If it's quite a lot, then learn from it and move on. If it's not as bad as you thought...well, good :) But just remember next time how crappy you feel now, and it might help? I know it's easier said than done (funny how I can never imagine pigging out once I've had my dinner and am full, but as soon as I get peckish I want to east everything in sight) but the best thing you can do is draw a line, look at your progress so far, and be proud that you stayed on the wagon and got back on track :)

Thanks for your replies, the naughty things I had yesterday were 4 crumpets with cheese spread, 4 rounds of toast with butter, 4 choc bars, 2 gammon steaks on thick white bread with butter, choc cake and some cola bottles and that's not including my normal sw stuff like breakfast and lunch...as you can see I literally did pig out :/ feel awful this morning and like you said I do t want to feel like this again so I'm gonna try my hardest to get back on it today and I'm hoping the sun will help me feel too hot to eat lol x

But remember, it's not about not eating! If anything, you should eat more rather than less, as long as its the right food. So if you get hungry and fruit isn't enough, make yourself some SW chips and have them in a hexB of wholemeal bread. Proper filling food which feels like a treat :) don't starve, plan doesn't work like that!

Although I have lost 6 pounds in a couple of weeks I am still feeling bloated and not good, I think I might be eating too much free food and as I am following the green plan I don't tend to do the 1/3 super free all the time. I think I feel like I'm eating too much and that i maybe need to restrict it just a little bit what do you think?

Maybe try the 1/3 superfree and see how you get on. Some people do find they get bloated on carbs so maybe you could try adding more veggies instead?

I'm don't overly like veg but I think I'll get some frozen veg in to put on the side of my plate or something. I may get some stir fries and add noodles and chicken to them for a healthy extra b. do you have a food diary on here? As I see you do the green plan

Yep, the link should be in my signature :) Have a look if you like! Frozen veg is good as you can just add it to anything really. If you don't really like veg then have it 'hidden', like in a tomato sauce or something?

Just get back on it, it's only one pig out and you enjoyed it! I feel awful if i eat things i shouldn't, like pizza or white bread, i feel really sick, yet still I do it sometimes! Dunno why we do it outselves x

Yeah I know I feel bloated and hideous!! Although been good so far, had a little of the kids veg lasagne so only the sauce to syn at 5 syns id say if that. Need to get back on it!! Need to start exercising more too!

Hi, I hope you're feeling a bit better!

I struggled with binge eating most of my life. I am very proud to say I haven't binged (apart from an apple feast!) in 5 months :) there is hope, you can stop the cycle.

How often does it happen? What I did - instead of binging every 2 days or so, I challenges myself to 4 days. When I did that, I aimed for 7.

Don't beat yourself up. It's over now. All you can do is look forward. We have all done this, and we can all REACH OUR TARGETS :D

jezzi999 said:
If I have something that I then regret, I write down how it made me feel. Then when I have a weak moment I look at it, and remember how hideous I felt the last time it happened.

For the first time ever I have manage to break my binge habit by doing this. I used to binge several times a week, huge hideous binges. I know haven't binged in over 3 months.

I ALWAYS write a food diary every evening, otherwise I kid myself what I'm eating. I write down everything I ate, syn values. At the bottom of the page I tick of my hexA and HexB, and total syns, and then I write a couple of lines about how I feel that day, if I enjoyed the foods, what I got up to.

Then when I have a good loss (or a STS/gain) I look back over the week and reflect on what worked and what didnt. Was I more or less active? Did I snack more? Did i have all my healthy extras? Did I have a meal out.

It really helps, I'm losing a steady 1.5-2.5lb a week at the moment (only lost about 0.5lb a week before I started this approach) and most importantly as I say I have nailed the binging habit.

Thanks for the advise :) I have got a food diary on here that I write on about my feelings etc and that does help but sometimes I just completely lose it then kick myself thinking why? But I've had a 100% day do far today so I think I'm back on it :D wooo lol

lisajade said:
Hi, I hope you're feeling a bit better!

I struggled with binge eating most of my life. I am very proud to say I haven't binged (apart from an apple feast!) in 5 months :) there is hope, you can stop the cycle.

How often does it happen? What I did - instead of binging every 2 days or so, I challenges myself to 4 days. When I did that, I aimed for 7.

Don't beat yourself up. It's over now. All you can do is look forward. We have all done this, and we can all REACH OUR TARGETS :D

Yeah I'm feeling abit better now thank you as I've been good today :D it can sometimes happen 2-3 times a week and if I don't get back on trick it will be for months!

I feel like my target is so far away! I've got 4 stone to lose :/ slow and steady wins the race I guess :)

I've had a massive fail today but I feel better for having kept track of the syns- I know I have to draw a line now and get back on plan tomorrow, and if I feel like eating any more tiday then I'll make it super free (or rhubarb, yum!). Better someh

I've had a massive fail today but I feel better for having kept track of the syns- I know I have to draw a line now and get back on plan tomorrow, and if I feel like eating any more tiday then I'll make it super free (or rhubarb, yum!). Better somehow than tracking calories as the number is so ridiculously high (ahem 5200 including my planned dinner) its beyond meaningless. And I reckon counting the syns braked my eating slightly, and I still feel that I'm 'doing' sw, even though I'm 10x over my syn allowance, so more likely to get back on the horse tomorrow. I'm hoping if I fail again someone here will give me a kick up the bum- confessing to another fail day would be embarrassing so I will definitely check in tomorrow and be honest about what I'm eating..

Hi cupcake.
Put it behind you now, concentrate for the rest of the week before weigh-in and it should be ok. We all have a "naughty day" from time to time and I feel that it actually helps to remind your body what "crap" we used to eat, I remember wanting a kebab as we passed our favourite chippy so we stopped and had one with all the meat well done, all salad and no chips, it looked and smelt great but when we were 1/3 way in to it, our taste buds kicked in and the joy of it went, the rest went into the bin!!
Look forward to the future not the past.
Pete

Thanks for all your replies :D I got straight back on track which I am extremely happy about as it normally takes me months and by that time I'm another stone heavier!
Had another 100% weekend which is an achievement for me as weekends were the hardest time for me, I always had to have alcohol at the weekend, well fosters which is prob the worst I could drink but to be honest 3 weeks without it I'm not really missing it :) I've cut it out as I know if I have one I'll Want 2 and so on.
Have a good week everyone :) x

That's very well said thank you :) this site really is what keeps me going when I've had a bad day, all your kind and inspiring words are great so thanks alot :) x

Back