Failed already!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Well ive failed with restart again, this time due to my first period in 9 years after coming off depo and ive turned into an evil monster who shovels food like its going out of fashion!!!! Cant wait for it to be over so I can become a half normal and rational thinking human again!!!

You havent failed. Its just a blip. You only fail if you dont keep trying. So it makes your journey a tiny bit longer - but you will still get there in the end.

Get back to it. We are here for support, (and the odd stern talking to when needed!!). use us!!!

Hiya Sarah,
You have NOT failed at all. I used to think this way and it used to stop me ever trying anything again. Then I read about Thomas Edison (him who invented lightbulbs!). When someone asked him why he never gave up when he kept failing he replied - "I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work"
This is how we have to look at it.
The time was not right for you just then but it WILL be in a few days or a week or so.
Keep your chin up and stay strong. Ride this one out and you'll be back on track in no time.
Thinking of you
Tansyx:)

Thanks all for your replies, I guess I do know that its a slight blip only due to horrible pmt but I just felt in the right place to restart and now its got to me!!!

Chin up hun, you haven't failed! I totally sympathise with you - I came off Depo last year and my gosh it takes some adjusting too! Good luck...Vx

Back