failed due the measles but coming back

babejules

I managed to lose loads of weight very quickly on lipotrim but then unfortunatley was struck down with a nasty case of the measles. However the doctor has told me I can return to lipotrim next week and strangely enough I'm really looking forward to it. After the first 4 days were over I have never felt as healthy as I did for the next two weeks. :)

welcome back Jules glad th hear you are better x

Glad you're better and over the measles hun. You sound so positive about LT - I'm sure you'll do great :)

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Good luck on LT.

x

i lost 3 stone last year and put it back on because i failed myself i have restarted again and can't wait to start looking good again you'll do fine good luck

glad you're back to full health.... good luck xx

Thanks everyone. Been given the all clear and have started today. I'm feeling a bit hungry at moment but can remember it does get easier so bring on the weight loss!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Been given the all clear and have started today. I'm feeling a bit hungry at moment but can remember it does get easier so bring on the weight loss!!!!!

Hi Jules,

Good to see you back and over the measles.:hug99:

It can help in the first few days to have six mini meals instead of three and spread them out over the course of the day to balance out blood sugars.

Just make sure to make each half up fresh and consume within 15 to 20 minutes as some of the vitamins are water-soluble and will lose their nutritional value after that time.

Love Mini xxx

Back