failed

nin

Well today was going to be me starting slimming world but the flu got me so I havnt been able to go.:-(
Also have ended up having a takeaway cos I'm too poorly to bother cooking and theres no1 to look after me. Even when my bf is here he's useless! So I'm feeling very sorry for myself tonight. I'll have to try and go next week if I'm better.

Well, if your not feeling well and a takeaway makes you feel better then dont feel bad about it. When you are ill you need to respnd to what your body needs. What you have to be careful of though is that you dont let it be an excuse to go all out with a food fest :)

Just try to eat healthy foods this week, look after yourself and use the week to get used to ditching the junk and next week you will feel good about getting on the diet.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thank-you. I've just had a shish with salad so on a sw red day that's not too bad actually.
Can't wait to go back to slimming world. My aim is to be 10 stone by July for my holiday! X

You haven't failed hun, you only just starting, give yourself a break we all get poorly sometimes and we pick ourselves up again afterwards, good luck and chin up.

Thank-you. Just typical I decided to do something about my weight and now its on hold.
Hopefully ill be better by next week :)

Back