Failed :-(

bex310788

Hi guys. Started my weight loss in August 2013 at 24 stone 8lbs, by November 2014 I was down to 12 stone. Pretty much as soon as I hit goal it all started piling on again and I am currently 19 stone 1lb and have never felt so miserable and defeated. I have gone from a size 26 to a size 12-14 then back to a 22 in less than 18 months
I need some help and advice , I don't know what to do. I am 27 years old and work 50 + hours a week on my feet running around everywhere, find it hard to fit gym etc in to everything else I hate myself right now and feel awful

What kind of diet were you following to being with? Were you exercising also?

Maintaining is so difficult! I can't seem to find the reset button when it comes to my relationship with food either! For me I start increasing food portions a bit...then moving from my well balanced meal to unhealthier options once in a while...then increasing the frequency of the unhealthy meals until every meal is a bad choice :-(

I have found that exercise has helped a lot though to start with but it's not always maintainable either. Running back in the UK was great but now I'm based in Singapore I can't afford the 80 quid a month gym and it's too hot to run outside.

It's helping me at the moment finding a few healthy meals that I really really like so it doesn't feel like I'm missing out on something.

You have done it once! You can do it again!! Not really sure my reply is that positive as I'm facing similar problems. What is your support system like? There are days when I just can't be doing with it and they are the days when my other half might cook for us as if it were left to me it would be something fried - she's a big help. Though we can also be each others downfall...goes both ways.

Last edited:
Back