Failing at weekends .....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey guys.

Ive been on SF for a few weeks now but havnt stuck to the plan on the weekends. I just cant seem to. (odd seeings as i stuck to no food or anything for 7months whilst on LT!)

But anyways, im just wondering what harm this is doing me?

Although tuesdays-fridays im having 2 sf shakes, 1 meal and snacks the weekends i tend to have 1 sf shake saturday morning then 2 meals and sunday & monday full 3 meals. (all the time watching my cals though)

Is this doing me much damage?

I think im getting itchy as i need a weigh in but not weighing in untill saturday morning.

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! :rolleyes: lol

omg you look fab in your pictures, i tend to stick to the diet all week, but if im out the weekend i come off it sat and sun :-(. Was really good this weekend as i didnt go out. dont know if we are doing damage as we are so good through the week.

weekends i tend to eat normal foods.... i could be wrong in this, but there is kinda two plans... there is slimfast everyday (where you follow 24/7) and slimfast my way (where you pick and chose what you want....) i try to stick to things that have no more than what a shake would, (eg: 220 cals, fat etc...) but occasionally ill have beans on toast or a bacon sandwich.....
if you are still losing weight then i dont see the harm....

are you still losing weight?

I dont know yet - weighing in on saturday! :fingerscrossed:

It's the alcohol that messes me up! :giggle:

Back