Failure, failure n failure :'(

v12345

Silver Member
That's what I am :':)':)'(
Can't seem to get back on 100% at all, I start off ok then evening come n I b*****y blow it big time!
It's 3rd weigh in Saturday and I know I have not lost any weight this week!!!
Why am I doing this to myself????? Why? Why? Why??
I so want to be 100% and lose the weight quick but I feel such a huge failure!!!!!
:':)':)':)'(

You are not a failure. It is very hard! I'm struggling to stay motivated since restarting after Christmas. For the last three weeks I have been up 2lbs down 2lbs, up down!! If we want to do it badly enough, and we do, we WILL do it. Keep strong. Look at an outfit you WILL be wearing soon. Best wishes. Wendy. X

well, woke up with determination and back on LT today and will see it through. i will stop messing around and will get to goal by 17th of March. its only for a few more weeks and i will get there.
sorry for moaning all the time.

nothing wrong with a good moan V x we all need it sometimes x and this diet is hard so doing even 1 day is an achievement in my book!

Stay strong..you cant change the past...but can change your future x

you keep going you doing well ,
yes its hard , think of your end goal and how happy your be
and how great your gonna look
just a few more weeks keep going , your do this

well, woke up with determination and back on LT today and will see it through. i will stop messing around and will get to goal by 17th of March. its only for a few more weeks and i will get there.
sorry for moaning all the time.

You have done so well already and I am sure now with this renewed determination it will see you through to the finish line.

Just take it one day at a time...

That's what I am :':)':)'(
Can't seem to get back on 100% at all, I start off ok then evening come n I b*****y blow it big time!
It's 3rd weigh in Saturday and I know I have not lost any weight this week!!!
Why am I doing this to myself????? Why? Why? Why??
I so want to be 100% and lose the weight quick but I feel such a huge failure!!!!!
:':)':)':)'(

Well it's me too!!!!
I had December more or less 'off' and have been trying to get with it since. Every time I go 100% for between 12 and 60 hours then do something silly and have to start again :-(
I am in size 18 and feel so much better than when I started this so I think I have lost some of the desperate need and that is stopping me from sticking to it.
WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!!!

Let's both give it another try, the final try, cos we will not need to start again as we can stick to it.

***** hugs and support ******
x x x

Back