Failure

samsmummy

hi peeps
ME again totally failed again am restarting tomorrow for which seems like the 1000000000 th time . im not making any promises but im really going to try this time i mean everyone else can manage it so i will need to try harder i mean for goodness sake Rose Marie pull yourself together and just get on with it............ right thats my winge over bring on tomorrow:wave_cry::booboo::hide::argh:

Good luck hunni...I know how hard it is to restart (I have done it umpteen times too) just take it one day at a time. Stay focused and keep glugging.

Good luck with your restart. Come on here when things get tough. mini's has been a life and diet saver to me!

becky x

Hi

Try not to look upon it as a failure, and don't keep going back to day one. Why not just try each day to be a little bit better than the day before, even if not SS. I bet this will help to get you into the zone, as you are then not failing, but getting that bit better every day :)

Good Luck xx
Lol just read that back, hope it makes sense

I have been where you are so many times! Its so true, you wont fail until you stop trying!!

Keep going, we are all behind you!!

thanks to all this is a great page it does inspire me then i get fed up cause everyone else is managing to stick to it i just am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo weak absoloutly no will power it's pathetic
pps plz exuse any spelling mistakes another wee failure of mine lol lol

in 1 word ...shocking had to restart again today but have realised my problem my job is a support worker for ppl with mental health and all my clients keep cancelling (boss keeps telling me thats the nature of the job ) but im stuck in the office then so im comfort eating purely out of bordem so im off today and tomorrow and when i go back to work on friday im going to ask some of my team mates if i can pick up their visits and that way im out of the office well thats the theory anyway fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxx:cool:

Starting again? That's my middle name lol.

As long as you keep trying there is a chance of getting to goal...when we give up there is NO chance of getting to goal.

Good luck with your restart...I am rooting for you. x

Starting again? That's my middle name lol.

As long as you keep trying there is a chance of getting to goal...when we give up there is NO chance of getting to goal.

Good luck with your restart...I am rooting for
thank you all for your support this time (i mean it )

Back