• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution failures weight loss diary

AmZie

S: 17st3lb C: 16st6.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.36%)
Day 1

Ive called it failures diary due to me failing so many times but if i see this everytime i write it will spur to proove i am NO failure.
Anyways ive woken today with my heart set on completeing this and getting more comfortable, ive researched and prepared myself and as i type this i am enjoying my strawberry shake....mmmm it is nice actually!!! I felt starving when i first woke up but after a drive to work a cup of water and now a milkshake i feel fine, im hoping after a few days (or even weeks) food stops taking over my life its like an evil thing lurking at me so i need to make it into something nicer.

catch up laters xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st0.5lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 6st10lb(41.87%)
I found by not putting so much pressure on myself I found it easier. If I was hungry I thought well if I do this and I'm still hungry in an hour then well see. By doing that I got to the end of my first day and then second day and here I'm on day 3 after many failed restarts.... I never thought I could've started over a weekend but just goes to show I can! Good luck! Xx

S: 13st7lb C: 15st2lb G: 9st0lb Loss: -1st9lb(-12.17%)
good luck we all know how hard this can be its 4 years since i did this kind of diet and im on day 3 today so hopefully i will get that feel good feeling tomorrow where im not hungry just neeed to make it through each hour thats what i keep telling myself it will be alot easier when im back at work tomorrow thats for sure :) xx

S: 12st9lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 0st5lb(2.82%)
hello you can do it i think this forum rerally does help :)

good luck

AmZie

day 2

yesterday went well i am feeling tired today but nothing to do with the diet more that i didnt sleep well with my youngest having to get in bed with us (and taking all the room) i feel more thirsty today so a good way to start with the water after my black coffee!!!
I didnt get to write last night as i was shattered lol but i did ok i felt a little hungry at times but managed well. heres to day two good luck anyone on week 1 tonight i will catch up on here x finish work at 6 so roll on then day off tommorow and kids r both at school/nursery me time aaahhhhh bliss

AmZie

i failed again i dont know how or why so im back to day one.... i really need this but its so hard!!!! im going to really try today ive got to x

AmZie

im going to think about where i fail today and ways i can overcome it

AmZie

i cant do it lol im going to join weightwatchers again and really try hard at it.good luck to you xx all of you

S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
AmZie said:
i cant do it lol im going to join weightwatchers again and really try hard at it.good luck to you xx all of you
Good luck with WW Amz xxx

AmZie

thankyou xxxx