Total Solution failures weight loss diary

AmZie

Day 1

Ive called it failures diary due to me failing so many times but if i see this everytime i write it will spur to proove i am NO failure.
Anyways ive woken today with my heart set on completeing this and getting more comfortable, ive researched and prepared myself and as i type this i am enjoying my strawberry shake....mmmm it is nice actually!!! I felt starving when i first woke up but after a drive to work a cup of water and now a milkshake i feel fine, im hoping after a few days (or even weeks) food stops taking over my life its like an evil thing lurking at me so i need to make it into something nicer.

catch up laters xxxx

I found by not putting so much pressure on myself I found it easier. If I was hungry I thought well if I do this and I'm still hungry in an hour then well see. By doing that I got to the end of my first day and then second day and here I'm on day 3 after many failed restarts.... I never thought I could've started over a weekend but just goes to show I can! Good luck! Xx

good luck we all know how hard this can be its 4 years since i did this kind of diet and im on day 3 today so hopefully i will get that feel good feeling tomorrow where im not hungry just neeed to make it through each hour thats what i keep telling myself it will be alot easier when im back at work tomorrow thats for sure :) xx

hello you can do it i think this forum rerally does help :)

good luck

day 2

yesterday went well i am feeling tired today but nothing to do with the diet more that i didnt sleep well with my youngest having to get in bed with us (and taking all the room) i feel more thirsty today so a good way to start with the water after my black coffee!!!
I didnt get to write last night as i was shattered lol but i did ok i felt a little hungry at times but managed well. heres to day two good luck anyone on week 1 tonight i will catch up on here x finish work at 6 so roll on then day off tommorow and kids r both at school/nursery me time aaahhhhh bliss

i failed again i dont know how or why so im back to day one.... i really need this but its so hard!!!! im going to really try today ive got to x

im going to think about where i fail today and ways i can overcome it

i cant do it lol im going to join weightwatchers again and really try hard at it.good luck to you xx all of you

thankyou xxxx

Back