Fair,Fat and Forty....but not for much longer

Hey food looks great for today... well tomo is my first weigh in but I havent been amazing... officially rejoining a sw class tomo so dont mind if I dont have a maasive loss this week :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey food looks great for today... well tomo is my first weigh in but I havent been amazing... officially rejoining a sw class tomo so dont mind if I dont have a maasive loss this week :) xx

Hope weigh in went well today Brittany, going to wander over to your diary in a mo :)

Back into the swing of things at work now after the summer break, feels like we were never off now, doesn't take long! Now enjoying the last of the sunshine before things take a turn for the worst.

So today I tried soaking my porridge in yogurt overnight instead of eating it the traditional way....wasn't a big fan :(

lunch: Roast turkey salad, peach and nectarine

Tea: Think I might make the carrot, coriander and lentil soup out of the little book from new mag.

Hello :0) I love carrots in soup. My other face is tomato and red pepper. I can never stop at just the one bowl though :rolleyes:

yeah its the weekend... got a busy one ending with an all you can eat Indian buffet on sun :eek: Not sure how I'm going to handle that yet.

so today was
Breakfast: porridge made with water and splash of milk (much better than the magic porridge yesterday), banana

lunch: jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad (2syns), muller light yogurt

tea: carrot, coriander and lentils soup, yogurt

plums, pear and figs, handful of dorritos

struggling at the moment Brittany :wave_cry: I cant get back in the zone, was good all last week then got on the scales on Friday and I hadn't lost since WI on tues so I pigged out all weekend and then had gained 2 lbs at my next WI. This week I've been okish but nowhere near as good as I should be. How about yourself?

This is why we should never sneak peak because its dangerous. Dont worry about putting on 2 lbs it can easily come off I put on 3 last week but I pigged out also... we can do it :) xx

Im thinking of buying a slow cooker and then my tea is ready when I get in :) because I don't eat meat tho I dont know what to put in...

Do u have the sw magazine or access to the website?? There are loadsa recipes which are really easy to make... dont stick to the same food as you will just get bored and thats not what sw is about :)

Hope you're ok :) xx

I know the feeling about the scales , i have fads where i will be on them every morning, and then feel gutted if they don't move!
trying to resist them this week!
same about food ideas, its finding different things to have:confused:

Back