Fairys fat reduction confessions

fairy3853

Hi guys, im back on this forum after a break when I found out I was expecting. My plan was to stick to SW through out my pregnancy, however that diddnt happen.

I lost a stone in my first trimester before food aversions and cravings got the better of me so i decided to ditch Sw and just do the Health Eating, shame that diddnt last and I soon slipped back into my old ways and soon put that stone back on and 2 stone weight gain is more than enough for any obese pregnant lady so iv come back.

Iv always struggled with my weight and in february 07 weighing 32stone I had a gastric bypass. The surgeon diddnt do my procedure correctly and the following 3 years saw me spending monthes at a time in hospital to find out why I was constantly vomating and being hooked up to a food drip, I was also vomating my own feceis(sp?) After numerouse surgeries it was discovered that the surgeon had re-connected my intestine to the wrong part of my stomach & also left too much of it so there was kink in my pipe work. It left me severly malnurised and almost killed me. A partial revision and having to eat a high calorie diet to put weight & muscle back on saw the scales creeping up abit too far, hence why I need SW now.

My weight is now 18st.5lb and im 30 weeks pregnant, so im not currently trying to loose any weight, just make sure I dont put any more on. I plan on doing EE till after my sons born and have to have an extra HexA, so please read, be brutal and let me know how I can improve things

Day one Wednesday 4th January 2012 weight 18st.2.5lb

BREKKI.... Crumpet & light Laughing Cow 5.5syns
35g Porradge HEXB Milk from HexA1

DINNER....3 Bacon medalions, salad& Salad cream (1s) & 30g cheese HEXA2 WW whomeal (6syns)...Made an error with the bread, forgot id had my Hexb so had to syn the bread

TEA......Spag bol, made with loads of Onions & Mushrooms (forgot to buy peppers), tin of tomatoes & passata & 1/2 pack of lean pork mince.

Syns used today 12.5

THURSDAY
Pregnancy insomnia has got me so im up at silly Oclock. Had a past sald with some sliced ham, Cottage Cheese & Salad Cream (1syn) & a Jaffa cake (2.5)

BREKKI.... Diced pork steak sald & pasta, Cottage Cheese & Salad Cream (1) 100ml Orange Juice (1.5)

DINNER....2 WW bread spread with Tomatoe puree and "loaded" (this is peppers, mushrooms & Onions) sliced ham and sprinkled with my HEXA1 45g Cheese allowance & Grilled, served with a sald (1syn)(mmm, pizza)

TEA.....last nights spag bol turned into a chilli, served with Rice & Salad.

HexA2 was milk allowance used in drinks
FF Fromage frais with sweetner and almond & Vanilla Essence & a Nana

Baby Orange, Apple & another nana through the day
Bag of Snacker Jacks (5.5)
Syns used today 11.5

Bad muscle spasms in my thigh so came downstairs to sleep on sofa, felt very sorry for myself so went straight to the cupboard, think I ate about 5 jaffa cakes....not synning it, just drawing a line under it and start afresh Friday

FRIDAY

BREKKI...Jacket spud, 1/2 tin of beans and stuffed with mushrooms & Onions & HEXA cheese

DINNER...Weatherspoons Chilli Noodles (1syn) and a big bowl of salad, also had abit of OH chicken for some protein. Apple

TEA.......Small bowl of leftover chiili but im sick of it so struggled with it, most got thrown away. Did a big bowl of fruit salad-Nana/Apple, tangarine, Muller yogurt.....Still hungry an hour later so had ham & cottage cheese with onion on my HEXB Bread
HExA2 Was skimmed milk, but other than in drinks diddnt have as forgot to drink it.

Crumpet & Marge 5.5s
Syns used today 6.5

Back