• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Falafel recipe in new magazine

Just made the mixture up, currently chilling until later. They're free on Green/Extra Easy. I hope they taste as nice as they smell, I'm having a little party on Boxing Day so if these turn out well I'll be making them again! Has anyone tried these out yet?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
They are very nice flavour wise but as already said, a bit on the dry side so deffinately do a dip. I added all sorts of different flavours to the ones I made such as a bit of mango chutney etc and as you only need a bit to add some flavour, i didn't syn it.

i make falafel and serve with total 0% yoghurt with a bit of lemon juice, garlic and fresh mint in (if i have any). i also make rice, a tomato sauce with herbs and serve with a mini pitta (syned).

it feels like a feast and is free except for the pitta - yummy!

Oooh I could just eat these now. Hope they're yummy!

I made these from another SW mag, can't remember the date. I didn't like them, tried to eat them but could manage only a few mouthfuls. I made the dip too :cry:

I was desperate to like them too

xxxxxxx

Evening everyone

I tried these last night. They were nice, but I think they could have done with more spice in them to give them a bit of a kick. The mixture makes quite a lot if you do them as little bite-sized ones. They are quite dry as already mentioned, so you definitely need something to dip them in!

As to using tinned chickpeas, I can't see why it wouldn't work as you have to blend them anyway.