Fallen off the wagon big time

Cheralyn

Right folks, i've fallen off the wagon big time and need my ass kicked, I came off lipotrim for a week as was working away from home for the week and living in a hotel, then when I came back home we all went away for a family Easter break, I started back on lipotrim on Tuesday and only lasted 2 days, I went to the cinema last night and had popcorn, a fizzy drink and a KFC afterwards, when I got home I felt terrible and I got up this morning at 7, my hubby went to work at 7.30 and by 8.30 I was bored so had a cup of tea and half a easter egg! I now feel terrible again as cocked up already for today. Why am I eating when I really want to lose weight and can somebody please be harsh to me and kick my ass, I really need it.

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:there you go. Ok now, right back up on your horse!!! truly though, lots of people go through what you have, including myself. Maybe there is some underlying issue you should address first? Try to figure out what set you off to eating again. A for being away, cant you bring the shakes with you?

I am gonna be harsh, hypocritically so but all the same -why are you eating out of boredom?? That's such an amateur mistake! Get up or get out and do something! Dump the chocolate, clear all the rubbish outta the way and get into it. There's just no getting around it, if you don't start now you wont get into it again. Have a big clean up or go for a walk to limit the damage of the easter egg and start today anyway. It's early yet. That way when you go to bed tonight you wont feel cr4p for having lost another day where you could have been losing weight.

Come on, if you've done it before you know you have it in you to do it again, so suck it up and get on with it!!!

(Too harsh?) I dont like being harsh I always feel bad and very hypocritical...) But it needed to be said! there now.

This is one of the things that whilst on LT you will learn to address - eating because of boredom.

Seriously think about it - what do you want more food? or to be thin?

Have a long hard think.
Food will be there for you once you have finished lt and so will drink.

Who did you go to the cinema with?
Do they know you are on LT?
If so then they are not being very supportive and you need to have words. If they knew you were on LT they shouldnt of let you have any food!!!

:whoopass:

Think about it - food? or be slim?

Back