Fallen off the wagon- new challenge!

I would like to join, I wi on a Mon and was off the wagon but lost 2lb yest so hope this challenge keeps me focussed, thanks x

Hi all

lost 2.5lbs this week woohooo :happy096: to me

Looking forward to the challenge.

Well done Jacquie.

Evening all, had my weigh in yesterday and STS so not too bad considering Ive only really been on plan for 2 days since joining this challenge!

Aiming to have a loss for my next weigh in which will be my first full week of being back on the wagon if that makes any sort of sense at all!

Well done everyone on your losses x x

hi can you count me in ive been at sw for 10 weeks have lost every week apart from last week even though i think i totaly stuck to it , this will give me the incentive i need to keep going thanks x

oooh can i join please? I need something to keep me focused! I did manage to lose this week (how - i am not sure!!) so i need something to keep me going!
:)

Can I join please. I fell off the wagon with 7lb gain :mad:

I weigh in every monday night at class. 6 weeks with a loss EACH week is just what I need :)

Can I please join in :wave_cry:
I am starting a fresh with a new group tomorrow so this will seriously give me the kick up the bum I needed

what week are we starting this on? cos i put on 1.5 pounds this week. and am back on the wagon from this week.

Hi, well I had my weigh in and lost 2.5 lbs this week! Really chuffed at my first week back on the wagon :D

K xx

first week back on the wagon and just a measly pound, and i've been doing SO well!! Gym loads, loads of salads..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

first week back on the wagon and just a measly pound, and i've been doing SO well!! Gym loads, loads of salads..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A pound is still a loss chick! :D

Are you planning to do a list btw of the challengers and how its going week by week?

K xx

hi back on the wagon ive lost 2.5lbs this week after a gain last week aand thanks squiddie that post realy helped x

add me please, i have not only fallen off the wagon, i have bounced along the floor behind it :p

Back