• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fallen off the wagon- new challenge!

NN89

Sexy Member
Just thought for all those who've had a fall off the wagon recently may want to get back on!!

So heres the challenge! To have a LOSS of any sort on your WI day for the next 6 weeks!

Who is up for it?

Shall we start on tuesday, so people can have time to sign up! So for all those who've got a bit toooo lazy and relaxed, and need a kick up the bum!!!

So from the 25th may- 30th june; the fallen off the wagon challenge!

Whos in? I'll update reguarly :D

The Challengers
Mod-karen79
Indieflower
Orion83
debbywebby1970
LittleMissCupcake
Donnie46
metrognome
jacqui35
PandaGirl
kateyb
gonabslim79
judimac
Irene
Lauryloo
NN89
Byron
welshtigger

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

orion83

Im in too please, havent exactly fallen off the wagon but have lost 2lbs in 5 weeks - I keep STS which when considering I have about 7 stone still to lose shouldnt be happening - I have gotten lazyitis, doing just enough to not put on but not enough to lose! x x

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
im in...not that i havent had losses recently but I really want to get into a 16 dress that i bought today for a friends wedding on 27th June! ( i can get it on but cant do up the zip!!) so thats my challenge! need to loose just under an inch i think...dunno what that is in lbs but there you go!!!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I'll join in please, I am new and haven't fallen off the wagon as yet, but I need all the incentive I can get to stay on it, plus a challenge sounds great, thank you.

jacqui35

Silver Member
me plz
thanks

PandaGirl

ALMOST NORMAL!!!
I fell off the wagon so long ago that it is now over the hill and round the bend and no where to be seen!!!! LOL!!!!

I'M DEFINATELY IN!!!!

kateyb

NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME
:break_diet: Oh, can i join PLEASE, jumped off my wagon that often this last couple of weeks, broken all the wheels off trying to get back on:sigh: going on hols in 3 weeks, to lose something would be a big achievement x

can i join pls too. not fallen yet but i am on the edge due to blooming bank holidays and buziness!! was hoping for a sts this week!! lol. still got 3 days to fix things! and OH is working today so no excuse really!!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Me too please! I was so mad I put on last week!

Irene

Silver Member
Me to please...........
I have not been very motivated lately but since Saturday have given it 100% - planning menus, writing everything down.
By the end of June would like to lose a stone? Or at least be well on the way to doing so.
I have WI tomorrow so a great day to start.
Irene

byron

yes id love to join please, were do we update our losses?as my weigh ins are on thursdays, a gr8 ideax

please can I join-I desperately need pulling back onto the wagon. I fell off about 6 months ago, got picked up by a rickety WW wagon, but that collapsed too. So have tracked down the good old SW wagon and am chasing it down the road...please wait for me....:)

squiddie

Starting Again!
its tuesday morning - am i too late or can I join in too? We can all get off our wagons get on a coach and keep eachother on, anytime anyone starts to hang off the back we can pull them back on, fat power!!

:talk017: