FALLEN OFF WAGON! FEEL LOW!!!

loobyloo85

Louise
I FELL OFF THE WAGON TODAY AND IM ONLY 6 DAYS IN. :cry:
IT WAS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY AT WORK AND SHE BROUGHT LOTS OF GOODIES IN, I RESISTED ALL DAY UNTIL ABOUT 2 O CLOCK THEN I CAVED AND HAD SOME CRISPS AND MUFFINS AND DIP ETC.

I WAS DOING SO WELL AND NOW ITS ALL GONE TO POT! AND I ONLY HAVE MYSELF TO BLAME.

I HAVENT HAD A COUNSELLOR ALL THIS TIME BUT AFTER MY BINGE I SPOOKILY RECIEVED A CALL FROM ONE OF THE COUNSELLORS WHOM ID LEFT A MSG FOR ON MON ( I THINK ITS FATE) :eek:

SO SHE IS COMING MONDAY MORNING AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHAT AND I HOPE IM GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON THE WAGON AGAIN.

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN THROUGH THIS?

LOOBY X

Hi Looby loo,

Don't worry, this happens to the best of us!!

But y r u going to wait till monday... You need to just drink as much water as possible and carry on your packs.... Reversing any damage!!!

than when the counsellor comes on monday you can still discuss the episode, but at least you will be still on the diet

My thoughts are this.....
If you have enough packs to get you through to monday, then Carry on with your packs now!
The reason I say this is because, I've been here before as so many others have.... if you have all weekend it will turn into a massive overeating or bingeing episode that will only end in another weight gain when you finally get on the scales with your counsellor on Monday.
If however you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and climb back aboard the wagon, you will be have already lost whatever you might have gained today (which, frankly will be water!) plus a couple lbs more!
Your body, you choice, but I know which one I'd choose!

Last edited:
It's only one afternoon, dont worry.
I started cd on a weds but get weighed on a mon so there were 2 days when I wasnt doing the diet and still had a loss of 5lbs.
Effectively you could achieve the same. Proportionately you have had a couple of hours of poor eating out of 6 days. Dont give in.
Get back on that wagon. It's worth it.
Ceri

Hi Looby,

I agree with the girls - I f I was in your place I would get back on the wagon now - this is just a hiccup and the sooner you get back on the wagon the sooner you will be losing weight.

Don't let yourself get too down about today - after all it is just one day and we are only human :eek:.

Hey Girls,

thank you for your messages of support! :D
I am back on CD today and have just had first shake of day!
Didnt do too bad when i cam home from work last night so hopefully if i stick with it until monday then i may of still lost a bit!

Just going to stick at it cos i was very disapointed with myself yesterday and i am determined to do it properly this time no cheating.

Thanks again
Looby

Good for you girl.... You'll have a really good weekend and will be delighted when you step on those scales in monday!

Just to let you know that I am in day 10 and I fell off today too....had chick and salad!! Needed to chew and was at bbq so caved in!!! Am going to drink loads and get straight back on tomorrow though!!!!!

Don't know about you guys, but one of the reasons I put on all this weight in the first place was my response to"falling off the wagon" on whatever diet I was on -then I would go on a binge.... sometimes for days or weeks until the NEXT diet - then the next inevitable "I've blown it so I may as well stuff my face" episode ....with the weight piling on and on , episode after episode... I am now trying to draw a line under that behaviour - and if I eat too much on AAM or nibble something I shouldnt - THATS WHERE IT STOPS - no more guilt-ridden, self-punishing, self-hating bingeing.
So you ate one afternoon - get back on that wagon! You have only postponed slimdom by one afternoon:) - be kind to yourself. You will do it this time!

Back